27

I woke up when the sunlight fell on my eye lids.I licked my dried lips  and yawned as I hugged my self inside the blanket even more tightly to prevent the coldness.

Seri snored beside me as Changkyun mumbled something while sleeping beside me.

Last night, we had fun.I sang 'stay with me' with Chanyeol ,'Say yes '.I sang the part of Loco where Jiminah sang the part of Punch. Baekhyun was overjoyed. After all he was in that drama.Jimin's voice was so jiminish.The Exo guys sang their 'call me baby' .Hobi and  Yoongi requested Seri to sing .Seri denied thousand times sternly but at last Kyungsoo adorably requested and she agreed.The funny part was when she hit the high note and everyone burst out laughing .She was singing Gangnam Style .She felt offended when everyone laughed. She didn't sing the last part of the song. She too laughed and called herself an squirrel.

I also sang 'Given Taken ' with Enhypen.TXT sang 'Runaway' .At the end of the night after singing so many songs,we all sang 'Dynamite' and 'Love Shot' together!

After that ,everyone was tired and they all were feeling sleepy. That's when Seri set the mattresses and pillows here,along with blankets. She had arranged them earlier .

I growned as I woke up ,knowing that I won't be able to sleep now.
My eyes moved to Suga ,who's sleeping then Tae.My eyes moved to Chan and I growled.

I shook Seri to wake her up and she growned. I slapped her face and she cursed me.

"Punk!!!!!!", she cried.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai laid back on the couches breathelessy as Sehun told me to give him water.Yeonjun cursed the dinning table which is moved to the corner of my living room.Huening Kai exhaled. Soobin,Yoongi and Chanyeol were giving me a poker face.

" Your dinning table!! ",Yeonjun laid back.

" It is a giant!!",he said.

"Sorry guys!!Actually,the people has  20 chairs and I invited more than 20 people for dinner", I apologized.

" Don't apologize',Chanyeol growned.

"Yeah,it's a goddamn  house not a restaurant that you'll have tons of tables and chairs here!", Kai said .

" Arabs used to eat like that in ancient times !',Sehun told me.

"Bengalis too do it .Apart from that ,it's a sunnah to sit on the ground while eating",I smiled.

These guys will eat like that tonight.I invited Exo,BTS,Monsta X,Stray Kids,TXT ,Enhypen,Shinee for dinner. So,I had to vacate the dinning room and I put huge mat on the floor.

I asked them all if they were okay with it. All of them agreed.

Seri yelled my name from the kitchen and I rushed.I saw her putting the pan of cooked beef brain aside.

" It's cooked !!!",she chuckled.

"Did you taste it?", I stirred the Bombay duck fish which is being cooked now.She nodded.

" Don't stir too much tho'',she told me as she she prepared the dishes ,plates and glasses for guests.

I added something different to the Bombay duck fish .The thing I added is quite famous in Chittagong ,especially in Hathazari.I don't know if it famous in other districts too but I never heard a non Chittagonian actually talking about it.It doesn't even have a official Bengali name.I searched on google a lot but never found it.