8

"Cold bitch!I'm gonna visit you next month!", Yoon Seri screamed through the phone

" What?No",I told her.

"Yes,I will", she said.

" Did you even drop me here? ",I asked.

" Come on!I was the one to ask Myung Suk to give you that house on rent!",she said.

"Cheeky!", I laughed.

" Paboya!!",she laughed."RM's mine.Stay away from him or I'll kill you!",she warned me.

This morning after breakfast, Namjoon helped me with the dishes.I insisted to do it myself but he insisted on atleast being there with me.BTS members can win anyone's heart. 

"Bye!", I hung up the call as my eyes landed on D.O.He's standing at the gateway of his.. current house?

I waved at him and he waved me back.There were some guys beside him who were laughing. I walked towards him as he walked towards me.

" Hi!I forgot to give you the dish and plate!",he was embarrassed. 

"You can keep it if you want ", I said.

" The meat was amazing! ",he praised.

" But,I couldn't eat the flatbreads and half of the meat was attacked by Sehun!",he was fuming at someone over his shoulder. I tried to look and saw that he was looking at those guys who were far away from us, laughing. 

"Is he there?Sehun?", I was excited. He nodded. 

" He ate them!I knew he'd do that. That's why I kept them hidden under the table but he found it!He said he sniffed something in the kitchen! ",he was angry.I laughed hard.

" Well,I'll cook more amazing dishes for you",I said and he smiled. Someone yelled at him and those guys started to come my way.Oh no!What if Chanyeol's here?I'll be doomed no way.They were slowing moving forward and I kept going backwards. 

"What are you doing?", D.O was confused.

" Protecting myself",I muttered as they started to stride but one of the guys was still slowly walking as if he wasn't interested in running. 

Why are they running even?

"My group mates wanted to meet you", D.O smiled.

" Not now",my voice was shaky.

I watched as they started to run faster and I turned around. 

1,2,3....Go!!

I started to run away. I can't stop. I know that Chan is there.I will get melted if I face him.I'll break down into pieces. I won't be able to control my heart anymore....

While running, I looked back to see them running faster.If they keep on doing this, they will catch me.I don't want that!

"Hey!!!", someone yelled at me.