54

I gave the plate of samosa to Kyungsoo as he thanked me and Chanyeol took a samosa from the plate. I placed the bottle of sauce in the centre as Chanyeol nudged Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just laughed softly as  Chanyeol ruffled his hair with his oily hands.

I brought two cup of hot tea and put theirs infront of them.I took a lentil fritter as I mixed puffed rice with my cooked brown chick peas.

The hot smoke from tea reminded me of my family. I used to avoid drinking hot tea. My mother used to scold me for that.She used to say that Tea was no 'sherbat'. 

I chuckled at my thought as the guys stopped bickering and started to eat their brown chick peas. 

"Why are you smiling? ", Chan put more sauce as I  took two green chillies to eat.

" The hot smoke of the tea reminded me of my mother.My family and I used to have tea together every day, in the evening. I used to be the last one to finish drinking as I loved to drink cold tea.My mother used to scold me for that!",I chuckled.

"Yesterday, we all will be leaving and after that,you’ll sit with your family in your country. You'll suddenly feel heavy thinking about us,your mother will ask you and you’ll tell her how much you’re missing us", Kyungsoo said,while eating.I nodded.

" Stray kids will visit me though",I said.

"I'll be having a solo trip to Bangladesh ", Kyungsoo smiled at me.

" Me too!",Chanyeol slurped as Kyungsoo forbade him to talk with food in his mouth.

I gave him a tissue to wipe his mouth and kyungsoo gave him water while laughing at him.

I heard two familiar voices from my living room and I decided to check.

Han, Felix and Niki were bickering with each other as I went to check.Ni-ki waved at me and Han bowed.

"Yaa!You call yourselves friends.You didn’t even give her a hug!", Han taunted Ni-ki.I rolled my eyes.

" We came to invite you to our Last Grand Party which is tomorrow",Han handed me an invitation card.I took it as tears played in the corner of my eyes.

"It’s time to go back to where I was,right?", I blinked back my tears.Ni-ki came to give a hug as Felix patted my head.

" Ni-kiyah!Look behind ",Han warned him and both of us looked behind us to see Chanyeol crossing his arms over his chest.

" Why do you keep hugging her?",Chanyeol's eyes grew wider.To be honest,it was cute to see him react like that.

"So sorry, bro.Lemme make an amend!", Ni-ki said as he gave Chanyeol a bro hug.Felix laughed.

" Aigoo!He's elder than you by 13 years!",Han laughed as I kept watching both of them.

"Woah, why are you watching Chanyeol like that?", Felix nudged me and I rolled my eyes.Chanyeol's eyes shifted on me.

" You should get yourself a pair of glasses!",I told felix.

"Felix,she likes to admire me.I am her babe magnet!", Chanyeol smirked as my jaw dropped at what he said.He definitely read that journal.

" You wish!",I looked anywhere but him as my cheeks started to redden.

"Your cheeks are saying though...", Chan wiggled an eye brow.

" It was your fault Niki. You shouldn’t have hugged your bhabi in the first place!",Felix said as he sat on the couch.
Han sat next to him and whispered something to Felix and Felix eyes immediately moved to someone who's standing behind Chanyeol.