26

BBQ PARTY (Part 02):

"WHY DID YOU come here kitchen buddy?I mean if I'm not wrong then you even got accepted into your dream university in the U.S.A .So why did you turned away?",Kai asked while eating.

"People don't get that chance easily and you turned away your face ",Sehun smacked his lips.

RM,Suga,Hobi,Jimin,Jin,Kookie and Tae looked at me.They know the reason .I told them.It's not like that I don't want to share that with this guys but the problem is that,it's sensitive to me.Any ways, I'm lucky that I'm getting the chance to share my story with them.

"CAN I MAKE A REQUEST?",Kookie raised his hand.I nodded.

"Can I tell them your story for you?",he asked.To be honest,I'd love that cos I've no energy left in me to again repeat it.So,I nodded.

"WAIT, how do YOU know about her story?",Baekhyun asked suspiciously.

Yoongi smirked .Jin told them how.

"YOU'RE SO PARTIAL!!!",Kai cried.

"Listen Kai",everyone turned to me .I cleared my throat.

"It's not about partiality!If it was then I'd never have given Jungkook the permission to tell my story on my behalf knowing that Stray Kids,Shinee,Enhypen,Txt,Monsta X & Exo is also here !",I said.

"She's right",Yeonjun told Kai and Kihyun patted my back.I nodded.

"May I begin now?",Kookie asked gently and I nodded.Everyone turned their faces to him but three pair of eyes were fixed on me.

1.Changkyun's (who's sitting right next to me .I'm sitting between Kihyun and Changkyun cos I'm not bound to sit next to Chanyeol everytime)

2.Chanyeol's (who's sitting across me and next to.......SERI)

3.My fav D.O!

Ignoring the other two pair of eyes,my eyes decided to meet Kyungsoo's eyes.He smiled warmly at me and he's eyes moved to Kookie who emerged himself into my story.

Changkyun too fixed his gaze on Kookie & listened to him while
Chanyeol was looking at me.Why is he even looking at me?He should be looking at Seri.

Chanyeol too moved his eyes to Kookie when he noticed that I didn't meet his gaze.He must've thought that I didn't know he was looking at me but the truth is that it was on purpose.

Yoongi smiled at me warmly.Namjoon locked his eyes with mine and lost himself completely.I waved at him but he kept staring until Hobi shook him.

Yeonjun sadly smiled at me and Sunoo looked at me sympathetic ally.Once Kookie was done telling,everyone looked at me to get a reaction but I smiled.I don't know how to react on this.It's a art of life,my past.

"My mother used to tell me that no one would give me a shit here.That I would never be able to survive this abroad life",I chuckled.

Changkyun frowned at this and Kihyun patted my back.

"The thing is that we think our parents can never hurt us.That whatever they do is for our betterment.I know that they want us to be happy but sometimes parents can ruin their children's life.They do!They have the right to ruin their children's life cos they gave birth to them!They own us.That way,they own us.They can do anything they want ,they own us-",a deep voice cut me off.

"No one owns us .Allah owns us.He's the one to whom we shall return",he angrily said and I looked at him.What on earth did he say?Who taught him this?