34

Chanhee beat the sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.He added eggs ,one at a time while beating after each addition.

Kihyun whisked together flour,baking powder and salt in a medium bowl as I added flour and buttermilk alternately to butter mixture.

Seri decided to beat at low speed until it was fully blended after each addition.Shownu and Zuho divided batter evenly between prepared cake pans.

Changkyun was sitting on the chair while being busy on his phone where Inseong and Dawon kept blabbering beside him.Wonho was sitting next to them,watching us.

YoungBin and Rowoon were busy baking where Minhyuk and Jae Yoon kept on cracking jokes which made everyone laugh.

"We are doing so much for the birthday guy yet he won't give us the credit", Hwiyoung cried dramatically.

" Wye?",Taeyang's Korean accent was on.

Joohoney started to beat butter in a stand mixer .HyungWon watched him curiously.

"Cos birthday baby will take the credit away", Hwiyoung said.The first thing I did was hitting his arm for calling me 'birthday baby' for the thousanth time .

" Oh come on!We're gonna tell him that how SF9 and Monsta X helped us !",Seri smiled.

"His expression would be priceless", Joohoney gradually added powdered sugar while beating on low speed.He stopped to scrape down sides of bowl.

" Do one thing for me,Ghostie Pie",Hyungwon asked and I nodded.

"Do take a picture of him and send it to me!I really wanna see his expression", he chuckled .I laughed .

After beating in Vanilla and salt ,Joohoney added cream ,beating until it was fluffy and spreadable.

" For best results ,you can use a wooden spoon ",he advised and Inseong laughed at him.

" Woah Honey!!!!How many times did you make cake to woo a girl?",Inseong asked.

"I didn't know guys make cake to woo girls", Joohoney laughed.

" He just told you.So now,you know .Be happy!",Zuho sang as everyone laughed.

Kihyun and Rowoon spread frosting between cake layers and on top of cake while using a bench scraper for smooth sides.

"Your future wives would be so lucky to get you as their husbands !", I told Kihyun and Rowoon as Rowoon blushed and Kihyun high-fived me.

" That's not fair!!!!",YoungBin cried .

"Did you just say that my future wife is unlucky?", Hyungwon scoffed.

" I didn't say that!! ",I offended.

" she just praised Rowoonie and Kihyunsshi!",Seri said.

"It's the same thing !!", Minhyuk laughed.

" There are so many people here yet you praised these  two guys",Shownu looked away.

"Forget it", Seri muttered.

" I'm sorry!Forgive me guys!All of you are gems and all of you will make good husbands someday!All of your future wives will be lucky !",I said as I sprinkled candy sprinkles around top edge and base of the cake.

"Yayyy!!!", the guys screamed joyously.

I laughed at their childishness as I moved backwards and let everyone know that the cake is ready by clicking a photo of it.

One by one everyone kept taking pictures as my eyes moved to Rowoon's apron and face.There were creamy stains on his apron and flour on his cheeks then I noticed that this was the case with everyone here.Even myself!