50

"Nothing bad will happen even if we get caught", Yeonjun gave me the dress and for the hundredth time,I pushed it back towards him, on the table.

" Nothing will happen.I promise",Ni-ki promised and I rolled my eyes.I looked at Sunoo as he is a wise friend.

''Kaienath-sshi,do it on your own risk.I mean,if you get caught you won't be thrashed but the way everyone will glare at you.....It could be excruciating to an anxious introvert like you.For years,you won't be able to sleep ",he said.No wonder why is my friend.

" Yaaa!Why are you messing with her tiny head?No one will be able to do anything. I'm taking the responsibility ",Kookie glared at Sunoo.

" Even if you get caught, I alone will take the blame on me",Soobin smiled and his dimples caught my attention.

"No risk no gain", Beomgyu told me.

" Even if something happens, we all will be there to be blamed along with you ",Felix said.

"There is no way someone will be able to catch you there with this domino mask", Han said.

" Please try and understand, Kanuah.We only have 3 days left here.Even if we get caught, we won't have to sacrifice anything. Infact,it will be one of our funniest moments ever!",Kookie insisted.

"I'm telling you not to worry!I'll take the blame if you get caught ", Soobin tapped on my shoulder.

" What if I get arrested or to give compensation? My entire life will be doomed!My career!My life!My family! My goals!My wishes-",Yeonjun put a hand over my mouth.

"You're taking it to too far.No wonder why you're an anxious overthinker", he groaned and took his hand back.

" I'll give the compensation for you.Don't worry",Kookie said.

"Self-esteem is what matters the most.So, NO!!!", I said and Kookie clenched his fist.

" I'm assuring you that I'll be by your side,Kanuah!I'll take your side and we can share the 'blame' with each other",Soobin chuckled.

"You probably won't have to do it as Chanyeol bro will be there.He will take the blame on him.He will even fight if needed", Ni-ki said and I shot him a death glare.

" I want you to be the daughter-in-law of HYBE Labels but seems like, you'll end up being the daughter-in-law of SM Entertainment",Yeonjun murmured.I pinched his arms real hard as he screamed.

"What do YOU mean?! ", I gritted my teeth.

" Mianhae!!!!",he cried. The door of the house opened and my eyes landed on the familiar hand which gripped the doorknob. My gaze climbed up his arms and finally landed on his face.

Sehun entered as he waved at me and Kai followed him.Kookie gave a 'bro hug' to Sehun and then Kai.Yeonjun and Sunoo were shocked.Beomgyu was confused. Han looked at Beomgyu as Felix loooked at me and our nonverbal communication continued until Kai shook me and asked how was I doing.

"G-good", I smiled.

" You might be shocked, right?Jungkook called me to convince you", Sehun told me and I looked at Kookie as he nodded.

"I won't go there even if the Angels come down on earth",I said.

" You know what I called Sehunie and gave him a bro hug.I told him that I'll be nice to him as a brother and friend JUST FOR YOU!If you don't go with us to our last grand kpop reunion award show 2021 then you'll lose me forever. I'm a man of my words, Kaienath Azim-sshi!If you have even a slightest amount of love and respect for me in your heart,you'll go with us.With me",Kookie sighed.This isn't funny at all.Him calling me by my full name instead of 'Kanuah' says it all.