40

"Do you always wear it?", Cha Eun Wo asked me as I groped for my specs in the dark.He came here cos I invited Astro and Got7 for tonight and he came earlier to help me.My friends-Enhypen members will also come.I also invited BTS and TXT but they said they've something important to get done tonight .So,they said they'll come for breakfast tomorrow.

As for Exo, they too have something important to get done tonight.

I decided to invite Ateez for lunch tomorrow and Stray Kids for dinner tomorrow.

" I'm nearsighted .So,there's no way I can live without it",I finally grabbed my specs as Eun Wo turned on his phone flashlight.

"Let me help you ", he muttered as he gave me a scrunchie to tie my hair.

" You've really long hair! ",he was amazed.

" Say 'Mashallah' please! ",I said and he nodded. Both of us made our way towards the living room and I lit some candles.

" Do you have everything prepared? ",he asked me.

" Yes.Once they come I'll serve everything on the table ",I smiled.

" You really are a pro at doing household chores! ",he said.''If I were you, I'd faint due to the pressure especially if there was no water and electricity", he gasped.

" And you are a pro at casting evil eyes!",I laughed.

"Do you always keep inviting Idols here?!", he chuckled.

" I love to invite Idols!I mean ,it really gives me pleasure.I was never like this.I used to hide myself from the guests back in Bangladesh but this place and my idol neighbors just touched my heart!",I looked at him and got to see one of the most beautiful scenario of this world-Cha Eun Wo's eye smile.

"Aahhh!!You must be a true kpop fan then", he patted on my head.

" You really are so close to BTS and Exo !I mean ,BTS ,Exo,Enhypen, TXT,Shinee,Straykids ,Monsta X live pretty close to you .So they always come over here but you never really came to us even if ours is not that far from your house.San-ha even used to challenge Moon Bin saying that you'll invite us soon!",he laughed.

"He must be good at foretelling!", I laughed as he checked his phone.

" they'll be here in 5 mins!",he told me.

"If you don't mind then can I go out for a few mins ?I really need to do something!", I asked hesitantly.

" Where?",he looked at me.

"To Enhypen!", I almost squealed.Seeing this ,Eun Wo got worried a bit.

" If you don't mind can I come with you?",he asked.

"Sure", I nodded and he got up.Both of us made our way outside .I closed the gate and he looked around .

" Lee Ho must be a wretched man.I mean see everyone has lights turned on in their house except you!",he gave me a sympathetic look as we walked.

"I really felt helpless but there's nothing I can do about it.Even if I do ,it may take a toll on others", I chuckled.

" To be honest, your patience level is quite higher than mine",he widened his eyes and I laughed.

"Your patience level is on the highest peak of the Everest!After all,you had to tolerate Soo Ah and Soojin!", I laughed.

" Ohh yeah!!both in true beauty and my ID is gangnam beauty but I wasn't the one to tolerate them,Lee Suho and Kyung Seok were",he chuckled.