ARC 7 - Chapter 7.15

Comincia dall'inizio

Seeing the defensive people around the youth, Qi Yue cried and laughed with a sense of pride. Everyone could see the good nature of the young man, who only came to Xiangzhou for a few days and was already so loved by the people of Xiangzhou.

Only the Grand Prince ……

Qi Yue’s eyes flashed a trace of displeasure. He came closer, took the youth’s hand, and said: “How come you only brought so few people here? The Grand Prince does not know the danger of Xiangzhou?”

Seeing that the man simply settled the marriage issue, the depression in Qing Yun’s heart these days finally dissipated. Even the man’s verbal disrespect did not lead to his anger. Instead, he also leisurely raised his eyes to look at the complex expression on the man’s face. This look really let Qing Yun discover something interesting.

When this fool mentioned the Grand Prince, how come there was a bright shining sourness in his eyes?

A trace of playfulness flashed in Qing Yun’s eyes. His interest was piqued, so he deliberately said in a defensive tone: “The Grand Prince is naturally well prepared for everything.”

When these words came out, Qing Yun obviously felt the man’s hand holding his palm tighten for a moment, while at the same time, the jealousy in those dark eyes almost boiled over.

Hearing the youth defend the Grand Prince once again, Qi Yue’s heart seemed to be stirred by a sharp sword inserted into it, causing his eyes to redden with pain.

How could he mention others so tenderly? Between them……should only be each other……

The jealousy in Qi Yue’s heart stirred up, causing certain thoughts sealed in his heart to break out. But the previous scene of denigrating the Grand Prince and making the youth angry was still fresh in his mind, so Qi Yue could only suppress his anger towards the Grand Prince.

Seeing the suppressed jealousy in the man’s eyes, Qing Yun simply wanted to laugh out loud.

This fool!

He didn’t expect that this man was so stupid and unique in every life. Not only did he not recognize him, but he was also jealous of him?

The depression in Qing Yun’s heart caused by Zhang Luoyan finally disappeared. He looked at the struggle in the man’s eyes, and a kind of pleasure even rose up in him.

Oh, treat him as a confidant? Then let him live with this jealousy for the rest of his life! Qing Yun’s mind was even calculating how to make the illusion that he and the Grand Prince were actually two people.

Seeing that it was about to rain again, they had to go back to the city first.

When they heard that the Grand Prince had returned, the people of Xiangzhou immediately came out to greet him. When they saw the figure of the Grand Prince from afar, the people of the city knelt down and said sincerely, “Greetings to the Grand Prince!”

“Welcome back to the city, Grand Prince.”

“The Grand Prince has worked hard!”

Although these calls are not neat, the prevailing sentiment is sincere. Anyone who hears it can see that the people must be incredibly convinced of this Grand Prince.