t w o

Him, I, as one....

Well that's what he want.

We live to a world where women bow to mens.

***

Crossing the borders, I sighed.

Shits going to happen...again.

I heard snarling in a matter of seconds and then I was kicked with a man who's eyes is glowing.
Great, of all the wolves, It have to be the beta.

I fake whimpered and look down."Im so sorry to cross your borders, but I-I was jumped, P-Please sir, help me."

After this, I would just have to sneak out of the territory.

"Guards get this rogue to the pack hospital, don't leave her alone. Until the alpha gets to inspect her."

I wanted to role my eyes, but instead I just grunt.

I felt myself got picked up and finally, I let the darkness envelop me...

Hoping the venom will not get to my brain.

***

"Goddamn."I mumble as every part of my body hurts.
"Shut up rogue, your lucky the alpha let you live."a wolf said.

Alpha

My wolf mumble.

"Look I need to change, can you be able to wait outside."I said as patience is getting thin in me.

He snarled, but got out anyways.

Sighing I grunt and change into some fresh cloths.

But before I could even step into the window, a sweet scent hit me.
Rain forest, and coffee.

The doors burst open, and a growl erupt in the room.

Im about to jump at this time despite my throbbing body.

"Mate!." He growled, and sniffed my scent.

My heart almost thumping out of my chest as I feel at what they call mate pull.

Taking low strides towards me he took my right cheek in his hands, and studied me closely.

His scent calming me directly, which confuses me.

Feeling like I just got hit by a truck, I opened my eyes from the pleasures his touches gave me.

Shit, shit, shit.

Pushing him away, I jumped out the window, and run towards the nearest border.

I could hear him growl and come after me, I used my vampire speed, and cast a spell to hide my scent, but he was fast and able to catch me off guard.

My nerves on haywire, my heart thumping out of my chest.

By now, he is in his wolf form, making sure he didn't hit my wounds, he snap his teeth at my face.

Fuck I can't understand what Im feeling right now, nervous, angry, or even happy, I don't know, this is just fucked up.

"Get off of me!."I shout and narrowed my eyes at him.

My hazel contacts started to burn.

Snarling he got off me and shift into human form.
"Why would you fucking run away from me!."he said angry, but I could sense a little hurt on his words

"Because I can."I said his scent again calming me, which is annoyingly not helpful.

I want to be angry back at him, but no, Im not.

By now, pack members stared at us weirdly.

Ha!

"Well too bad, you can't, now come with me, or Ill force you."he growled.
Taking in his features, I smiled.

He's handsome alright.

Shit don't think of this cassy, your in a middle of  a mate situation.

Rolling my eyes, I smiled even wider."well if you aren't naked, I wouldn't have, so I prefer you to change first."I said hoping this will buy me time.

But he just growled.

I Sighed.