s i x t e e n

Nausea, nervousness, and fear.

*

"Aren't you late."conan said not looking my way.
I snickered."so, why do you want me to be here?."I ask looking at the bright sun, on its highest peek, tree's swinging slightly as a gush of wind flew by.

"Am I not allowed to spend time with my mate?."He ask, now studying me.

I sighed.

"Don't take this the wrong way conan, but I don't want to be selfish, I have already put their lives on a lifeline and here I am spending time with you."he frowned walking towards me.

"You are not being selfish cassy, I think you forgot what pack you are staying at, our warriors is strong, you don't need to be independent cassy, you have me, you have the whole pack to support you, don't blame this all on you, jim is a sick man, this was unplanned, so you don't have to blame yourself."he said and took hold of my hands

Sparks appeared, making me forget what problems I have, what wrong things I did.

He make me forget it all in just ine touch, by calming me.

"A pack that I risk conan, I don't even know why you still wanted me, an irresponsible pathetic luna who can't even fight her own battles."I said and scoff.

"Well you should need to think positively then, this time do not think so lowly of yourself, just the good thing you have done since you arrive here."he said and sat down, I sat next to him as our bond started humming.

Comfortability, peace, and warm the only thing I could feel.

No danger no worries nothing else, just us.

"I don't kn-think I sure there is many."he said cutting me off.

I sighed thinking what I have done since I arrived here.

"I helped the child back there that was getting bullied?."I said, well atleast I think I said.

It came out as a question.

He nod urging me to continue."I helped a pack member wash the dishes."Smiling at the memory, we actually got pretty well.

"I helped calida came out of her room and interact to public."I said my heart actually swelling with pride at the progress she develope.

"I helped in the day care once."

"Think more cassy, there's something your forgetting."he urge and I nod.

I kept thinking, but there's nothing I could think of, I mean I just wake up train explore the pack grounds sometimes and then lock myself to my room.

"I can't really think of any."I said frowning, he smiled.

"You told me the truth of what's going on, you told me so that we could help the pack members defend and not get caught off guard even though this will caus your life, you are not selfish cassy, because if you where, we could still be all stuck naive of what the future ahold."he said, my heart pounding out of mt chest.

He is right, I told him the truth even though it will cause my life.
"Thank you conan."I said and hugged him, taking him aback.

Oh come on, its just a hug, why would they be so surprise?

Maybe because we are not an affectionate person.

Not we, cassy dear is.

The three bickered, but I blocked them out.

He immediately hugged me back in a matter of second, my pounding heart going back to normal.

His touch making things feel normal, making me feel safe and at peace, even though its the complete opposite.

Because I know myself this is just the calm of the storm.

And I couldn't be more right.

Ouch, hey wait, don't end the chapter yet, hey wait, I have a suggestion!.

What is it xypriah?.

I can always be the narrator if your tired.

Not gonna happen kitty.

Oh no...Im just saying, you know if your tired or something....

Just end the fucking chapter already!.

Shut up lupine!.