s i x

She is mine, I will do anything....even pay my last breath for it.

Mate or not....I will never give up on her.

*

Looking around me, I knock at the alpha's office.

"Come in."

"Why did you want to keep the bond a secret?."I ask getting to the point.
Hearing him grunt, I look directly at his eyes.

"Its for your own good, Im sorry, but I can't tell you cassy."he mumble, a small frown placed on his lips.

My  wolf whimpered at the lack of knowledge, it hurt me deep inside, but I know its nice to stay that way.

To keep distance.

"Im sorry cassy, but I have a meeting this minute, Ill see you at dinner."he smiled standing up.

He stoped in front of me, and bowed down to kiss my forehead.

And almost instantly, I could feel how pleasurable it is.
"Ok."Was all I said and walk towards my room conflicted.

At first he was all so protective, and now, hes giving the cold shoulder.

"So how did it go?."tristan ask, studying my face in concern.

"It went, good?, I dunno he was cold as ice that I want to sing him let it go."I joked, and we both burst into laughter, and soon enough he started a movie and we watch it until dinner.

"Oh my goddess, a gamma slacking off?."I fack gasp and he rolled his eyes."its day of sweetie."he said and I chuckle.

"So want to grab dinner?."he ask and I nod.
"By the way, I want you to meet someone."he said, and I nod."if its ok for you?."

"Its fine."I said and grab a fried chicken  and coke.

And don't you dare make a remark.

I said sternly at the three, and I could feel them bite their tongue.

Good.