n i n e t e e n

Sooo... Can I narrate now?.

No xypriah.

Come on, why not?

Ok tell me how you will narrate this story?

They meet, they fuck, they have a child, happy even after.

No.

The moon can only rise.....

When the sun sets....

*

I walk outside my room, as the sun began to set.

I actually feel giddy when I think about meeting conan.

I walk down the stairs, smiling slightly at the thought of meeting him.
Grabbing the knife that I took from the vampire guy, I tuck it on my thighs, I mean you never know if a danger is coming.

Where are you going?.

Tristan asked through the mindlink, I groan.

Nothing.

Come on spill the tea.

Im meeting conan.

I said and blocked him out.

"Your late, again."conan mumble and I scoff."that was two times."I said and crossed my arms.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug sniffing my scent.
I hug him back as his scent engulfed me.

"How was your day?."I ask looking at his astonishing gree eyes glistening at the sun light.

This feels so good.

"Not good, one of the alpha Kept nagging on how he wanted to have war with the alpha of blood moon."he said and I sighed.

"Why?."

"Alpha bren of blood moon took his omega mate as tradition, he have no intentions of hurting her, but alpha benjie became mad and wanted to start war."

I laughed."that's stupid, last time I heard benjie's pack is abusive, ego assholes, you should have allowed war."I said rolling my eyes.

"He is stupid to do so, he knows blood moon is one of the biggest pack yet he challenge bren, he is lucky he isn't six feet under yet."he rolled his eyes at me."you would be a very good queen, declaring war for nothing."he said and I laughed.

"He deserve it though, I came by one rogue last year, he said he just escaped benjie's wrath, can you believe that?, his pack members preferred to be a rogue than a pack member."

He suddenly got quiet, I look up on him to see him smiling."you would be a good queen luna."he mumble, causing my cheeks to tinge light pink.
"That was just base on my opinion, I don't know about you, your the king you make the decisions."I said.

"AND the queens opinions is always important, because a king is nothing without its queen, its like you do the brain I do the doing." He grin and I laughed.

"You look cute, I didn't know the infamous conan montero can be so romantic and cheesy."I taunt and he frowned.

"Im trying to be romantic, and you said Im cheesy?."he ask taking low strides towards me.

"Im just stating the fact."

He stop in front of me, he then bend down a little his face a few inches from mine.

My nerves everywhere, god his scent.

He look at my lips between my teeth, and his eyes darkened.

Rolling my eyes, I stood on my tip toes, and smashed my lips on his.
The bond humming with it.

Everyone go to the bunkers!, they have arrive!.