t w e n t y - f o u r.

Two old friends, met again...

*

~cassy's pov~

Hey.

A voice in me said as I look around the darkness, and I immediately recognize it as lupine.

Are you ok?

I ask as the marking will make a good tall on a witch.
I heard her grunt and I swallowed dryly.

My powers is weak, xypriah and luna is still on a slumber.

She sighed and I frowned.

I tried to move my body, but it seemed impossible, I tried again, but nothing.
Try waking up.

Lupine suggested but I couldn't

Take a rest cassy, let's try again tomorrow.

She said and I happily oblige.

*

Ok, this have been my third try, I slept three times, yet nothing?!

Easy, your going to ruin the heart monitor.

Lupine joked and I calmed down

Ok now try to focus on you main goal.

She said and I nod, finally I was blinded with light.

I groan as I could feel my throat so dry."easy there, here take some water."someone said and I drank the water.

I finally looked at the person next to me and almost gasp as I saw calida.
I smiled at her as she pulled me into a hug.

"Why are you here?."I ask and she blushed furiously.
"I haven't left your room since you knock out, your the one who helped first and now I wanted to help you."he said and I smile at her kindness.

"Thank you."

"How long have been out?."I ask and her eyes widened then she cleared her throat."six months."I chocked on the water I was drinking and look at her wide eyed.

"Y-you stayed by my side for six months?, this whole time?, how is the pack?, is everyone safe?, I don't trust tristan with the pack, how is conan, how's my brother?."I rant and she giggle.

"Everything is ok, your brother helped with tristan and alpha hasn't been awake since."she said.

I sighed, I was expecting this.

"Can I get up?."I ask and she nod."you where just exhausted for six months."she joked, wow.she have change, she grew a little backbone.

Getting up, I feel like my legs where jelly so I just sat on a wheel chair.
Fuck this is so humiliating.
"I can push you to the alpha's room if you want."hse suggested and I look up at her.
"Take a rest calida, you have been in my side for six months, you need to rest, I can push myself."I said but she protested saying she just woke up.

Well there's no stoping her.