t w e n t y - o n e.

Forgiveness does not make you

Appear weak, it makes you appear

Strong emotionally.

*

Jamesnier then appeared with a growl but judging on his eyes, I knew he was  sulking at the lost of his mate, who whored around.

The rogue that was also known as the spy from the witches.
I understand that he is in pain, but this was too much.

"Come out sister."he growled and I rolled my eyes.
Flicking my hands, I became visible again, I frowned at him.

"Im quit proud that you have finally mastered your pathetic spells."he said and scoff.

"You know you don't have to do this."I said and crossed my arms.
"And let the things you did go?!."he yelled, but I didn't backed down.

"It was the right thing!."I yelled back my aura flowing freely mixed with his.

I look around us, some baring their necks and some whimpering.
"Right thing?!, you killed my mate!, the only girl that I will only love truly.!."he said his eyes flashing from aqua blue to white.

"She was at wrong, she deserves it."

"She does not deserve all of those beatings and torcher you did to her, she was innocent, I could hear her crying at night's cassy, she told me what you did to her!."he yelled as his eyes settling to white.

I tried to stay calm despite my shouting, as the smell of conan helped.

"She was a traitor for fuck's sake jamesnier!, I don't know what she told you but she tried to kill you!, she tried to fucking kill you, every beating we did to her she will always tell me how you will always be so weak, she is not your fucking mate!, she have witches spell bound you, to make you think she's your mate!."I yelled tears running  down mt face at how my baby brother was used, lied.

He exhaled and look at the ground."then why do I still feel grief?!, the grief of loosing my mate?!."he ask frustrated and hurt lace his voice.

Taking low strides towards him, I heard a low growl."its ok."I said and sighed.

"Its because the witch forcefully make you a rogue, it was planned so well, maria took advantage of the situation and got closer to you making the pain worst, she is not your mate jim, they forcefully make you a rogue, Im sorry."I whispered and his eyes softened.

"Then why didn't you told me?."he ask as tears started to stream down his face.

"Because I don't want to hurt you even more, the pain of betrayal, and lied to hurt you so much, mum told me not to, jim she protected you even though you caused so much pain in our lives."I said and held his cheeks.

"its not too late to start over, its never too late to start over jamesnier, mum always love you, despite what you did to her, its never too late to ask for forgiveness."I said and wiped his tears.

"You will always be my little brother, I cannot forgive you this very moment, but I will try in the future."I said and he smiled slightly.

"Im so sorry cassy."he said and pulled me into a hug we hugged for moment, when I hear someone appeared in the trees.

"You where always so weak, jamesnier."