t w e n t y - f i v e

'What if's' will lead you to nothing

'I can' will lead you to success

'I do' leads you to your doom.

*

~cassy's pov~

I still can't believe were out for six month

Lupine said pacing around my mind, I rolled my eyes."you have been saying that in the last three hours lupine."Is and she sighed.

Whoops.

I look at conan's sleeping figure, frowning as he didn't move a muscle.
Im just happy he is alive, that's ok for me..

For now....

I ate my meal in here, I just wanted to watch him, make sure he is ok, and want to be here when he's awake.
Now who's the cheesy one.

I rolled my eyes and blocked her out.

"Wake up soon conan."I said and stood up."what are you doing?."calida asked looking up from her book.
"I want to go to my brother, he too is in a critical condition."I said and she nod, I sat on my wheel chair as she pushed me towards my brothers room.

"You don't have to pressure yourself you know, you can visit your brother tomorrow if you feel tired."calida suggested.

"No, I feel good, thank you for your concern calida."

I don't know cassy, those years was traumatizing, and seeing him again...i think Im not sure.

Lupine said and I sighed.

We don't have to go if you want, I don't want to pressure you.

I said and she nod.

Thank you.

"Uh, calida I think I want to visit tristan first, I don't trust his lazy ass to work so many pack works."I said and she hum in response, leading me to his office.

Im particularly a simple witch now, so I don't have enhance hearing, smelling and other enhance speed.

You can describe me as human, with magic.

"I can be with you if you want."she said and I nod."thank you."
She opened the door and pushed my wheelchair inside gamma tristan's office.

"TRISTAN!."I yelled and he jerked up from sleep, he smiled widely at me but I didn't return it.

He look around him and chuckled dryly.

"Uh, someone attacked m-my uh, office, yeah, and trashed it."he said and rub his neck.

"Then why do you smell alcohol?."I pushed and his eyes widened.
"He spilled the alcohol, yeah."

Rolling my eyes I grinned."slacking of again gamma, hmh?."I teased and he relaxed."I AM NOT SLACKING OFF, JUST TO THINK OF IT, I WANTED NOTHING MORE TO BE ROGUE."he yelled and I laughed.

"No you wouldn't, you love me."I said and poke his arm."your lucky your my luna, now, can I go to maldives?."he ask, hope filling his eyes, but I stared at him blankly.

"No."

"Oh come on, its been six months, and I really need my beauty sleep, look at my beautiful hazel eyes with dark bags under it!, I look like a mess."

"You look fine, now I ha-."

"Oh no, just make me a rogue already, I feel so sorry for the king."he said and the three of us laughed
"Clean yourself up tristan, I can help you with some pa-."