t h r e e

Behind those Innocent amber eyes,

lays a Dangerous personality.....

The tribid...

***

"Yes alpha king."

"Can I at least know your name?."I ask stoping.
He sighed."you don't know your kings name?."he asked sounding amused.
Smirking I replied."sadly no."I said looking at my nails.

He growled.

"Conan montero."he stated proudly, hmh, the previous kings first born.
Nodding my head mutely, I don't want my feelings attach on this thing, calle mate bond.

Seeing the future, I know it will just came to the moment where I reject him, or he rejecting me..

Or him betraying me, so Im NOT going to get my feeling attached.

Or it will just hurt me in the process.
Like she did.

"Why do you want to run away?."he suddenly ask.
I didn't answer, but just look away.

He sighed.

"Your room  is this way."he said taking my hands.

What the heck, no 'staying in the same room vibes' or something?.

My demon said annoyed and the other two nodded disapproving at the lack of intimacy.

Their no use.

Opening a certain room, he motion for me to get inside, and I did, walking  towards the window, I smiled at the sight.

Conan followed me, staring at me all the time making me nervous
"My room is in the next level, if you need anything, just knock on the door."conan said and sat on my bed.
Nodding my head, I roamed my bedroom.

Seeing that I have a double door closet, a spacious bathroom, and  a sofa near my bed.

Conan suddenly stood up, and looked at his watch."Ill see you later at dinner cassy, gamma tristan will be here to wake you up then."he said and started walking towards the door, and I followed.

He opened the door, and look at be briefly, he nod.

Closing the door.

"Maybe I can answer your question soon."I whispered on the door

***

                   Cassy's  POV.

As conan said, a guy came running in grinning like a madman.
"Im tristan, the gamma, alpha probably told you already and, and I will assist you to diner."he blab, the grin never leaving his face.

"And, and alpha wanted to keep you being his mate hidden."he said his grin turning into a frown."but worry less, I will be training you personally, and maybe in a few weeks, you can train with the pack members."

"Why does he want me a secret?."I ask.
And he sighed."I don't really know, its alphas orders."

Nodding mutely, I sighed." Can I get dress first?, I think its not presentable."

Tristan nod and walk out to give me privacy.