t w e nt y - s e v e n

Care less, hurt less....

*

Cassy's pov.
I opened my eyes and look around me, the pain in my heart still present.
I don't have the energy for anything really...I always imagine us living freely.

If everything would have been normal, he should probably sleeping next to me.
I snapped my eyes towards the door, as I could hear knocking.

"Luna, dinner is ready."

Dinner.

"You psycho, you'll pay for that!."I yelled at conan as he burst out laughing.
"Oh come on, it was just for a fee miles."he said and held his hands out for me.

"We can take a rest if you want."he suggested and I nod my head mutely.
"How was your day?."

"Tristan forced me into a twenty mile run!."I yelled and he chuckled."how about yours?."

"Boring, I wish I could at least be at the training grounds."he sighed.
I studied him intently, smiling I stood up and offered my hands to him.

"Dinner?."

"No, Im tired."I said and huddle back to my pillows.
The knocking eventually stoped, which Im grateful.

It hurts.

Lupine said, and I mutely agreed.

It feels like Im missing something, a part of me is missing.

I missed him a lot.

"Luna, I think alpha wouldn't like this."he pushed, I growled at the mention of my mate.

"Look, luna you need to be healthy for this, we can't loose you."he begged.
"He is dead tristan, I-Im so lost, I need him."I cried and put the pillow which have his scent in my face.

"I started all of this, I-I."I stoped as I could feel a presence started to appear.

"Zan."I said.

SHe frowned at my state."your dirty."she said and I rolled my eyes."what are you doing here?."I snapped.

"Im here to save your mates ass, and the werewolf raise like it is everyday."she sarcastically said.

The mention of my mate got my attention as I got up."what are you going to do with him?!, he will not have a funeral."I growled.

"Calm the fuck down cassandra, no one is having a funeral, just spread the news around until it got to selene, I will explain Later."she said as her figure disappeared.

"If alpha wont have a funeral, where will yOu put him?."tristan asked and I glared at him.
"Get out tristan, Im tired, give me space."I said.

Sighing  he walked out the room.

By now the pain have gone dull, I can't feel it, or I have gone immune to it.
Or my witch side took it.

I don't care anyways, its better to feel the pain, I just lost my mate, he's gone, he won't ever come back.
I huddled more in the bed, the remaining of conan's smell hit my nose.

I don't know what to do anymore, this is all my fault, if only I just stayed home that day, everything would have been okay.

It isn't your fault, it's called ment.

Lupine said.

I whimpered.

"Come back to me conan, I need you, we need you."