t h i r t e e n

You will never be victorious, when your persona is a lie

*

By the time conan and I stepped at the podium, almost everyone is there, including calida which shocked me.

"Attention everyone."conan's voice boomed through the air and everyone quiet down.

He explained on what happened and I would get glares on my way at time to time, conan never mentioned what my true identity is.

And that Im grateful for.

I sighed."I promise, I will get this right, I just need you all's support."I said as conan finish his speech.
"How can we know your in our side."on said.
"Then I shouldn't have told you."I said coldly."

"Who doesn't want to help protect our pack get out now."conan said.

"I need twenty of warriors on each borders, and two trackers."

"Border check every two hours, do not take the same route every time, ten plus warriors checking the borders every night."

"Curfew at eight, no woman will get out every full moon."

"You all are to train your hardest this week, never get your guard down. That's all thank you for your support we appreciate it, meeting adjourned."He said and the crowd slowly scattered murmurs filled the air.

"That got out well."I said and walk to my room, I do not expect tristan nor calida to want to hang around me now, and I am NOT going to sulk on my own.

I walk towards the clif conan showed me yesterday, sitting on my own.
I forced myself not to think of the events that turned out today.

I didn't expect this to get out too soon.
I still can't comprehend my brain on why he thinks he will loose me, why the heck did he want me a secret.

Does he want to reject me?

"Thought I find you here."I look at conan who sat on the ground beside me. I chuckled.

"I found this place peaceful, plus I don't want to deal with the hateful gaze rightnow."

"Why do you think you would loose me?."I ask, it have been nagging in my brain after he told me.

"It is tradition that if a king announce he have found his mate, she will go into trial, three days tied up in the middle of the grounds in silver chains infront of the people, then she will have a day rest after that she will undergo the alpha's trial, where any woman can compete against you, fight each other to death, until the victorious one will be mated to the alpha and undergo the luna's trial."conan explained and I sighed.

"You should have trusted me you know, but I understand, I truly do."
Looking at him, I smiled and he returned it back in a matter of seconds.

"Can I see your true eyes?."he ask taking me aback.

Taking of my contacts, I rub my eyes at it itch.

I look back at him, a small blush tinting my cheeks as his green eyes turned black.

My aqua blue eyes shining against the sunlight.
"Its beautiful, mate."he growled and the next thing I knew, his lips planted slightly against mine.

"he growled and the next thing I knew, his lips planted slightly against mine