t w e l v e

Stupidity...

*

I join them to save their lives, my parents aren't proud of it, but I did.

I joined them, and now Im stuck between what I am going to do, I don't want to live without my mate.

I just can't.

But living without my family is just as worse.

The rogues kept tabs on me, putting on a mic inside me.

Keeping tabs on everything I do.

*

Sobbing pathetically, I look at the ceiling.

You had to do it cassy, we support you on this, your not alone.

The three said, I sighed.

I don't know what's going on with me, I feel week when he's around, yet my personality is the opposite.

My guard would automatically down when he touch me, I feel safe on his presence.
Butterflies erupt in me when he looks in my eyes, his voice like music to my ears.
The mate bond is so strong than I give credits for.

I know this will cost me a lot, but his pack members is my first priority, I can't be selfish.

I need to pay my debt.

*

I knock on conan's office rapidly, hearing a faint come in.

"Make me an official member of your pack."I said and pinch the area on my arm so my voice will be fumbled.
"Wha-are you sure?, I don't want to force you."he rant and I sighed.

Nervousness running in my like waves, worried that maybe they can still make my voice out, maybe it didn't help.

"Just fucking do it."I snapped as he growled in my disrespect.
"Please do it."

He sighed but nod his head not sure, he pulled out a knife and sliced my hand, doing the same on his, he put our hands together.

Sparks erupted at the area he touched but I ignored it, its not the time for distraction.

He rant a few words before nodding at me."why so rash decision."he ask sternly, and I gulp."I don't have time, I-I I need to go to the pack hospital."I said and ran out the room.

My arm soaring on my pinching.

Conan ran after me, but I didn't stop.
Pack members look at us weirdly.

I opened the door of miss moore's office, I have asked tristan earlier who is the best doctors on this pack, I made sure of it.

"I need you to take the mic in me."I whispered on her, she look at me dumb founded.
"What?."

I sighed."its right here, just do it, no time for questioning."this time conan burst through the doors making me shudder.

I don't know why...

"What the fuck is going on cassy."he growled, but I ignored it I could sense her fear on the room as conan barge in.

"Just fucking do it!."I yelled at her, patience running thin in the room.

She nod frantically and directly sliced the knife through my skin, I winced in pain as it got further in.

Finally she was able to take the thing of, gasping as she did.
"W-why is there a mic there?."she ask but I ignored her.

"Give us space, din"conan growled and she nod walking out.
"Explain yourself cassy."he growled and I nod feeling frightened by his aura.

He is still the king and a pure lycan after all.

Putting my fingers on his temples, there is no point hiding me, if this will cause so many Innocent lives, Im willing to.

Pulling the witch in me, she gave him the vision on truly what happen to me.

After a few minutes he snapped out of the stance, growling, he took low strides towards me.

He didn't say anything, my nervousness growing by the minute.
"You where my mate cassy, you should have told me from the start."he said surprisingly calmly."you should have trusted to tell me what's going on."

He stoped his strides."you should have told me who you really are, you underestimated me as your mate AND your king."

"You didn't trust me enough as you said you have."he growled, making my blood boil, he does not have the right to say that, as he never trusted me to be faced on public. now I was just as angry as him.

How dare he, I let my aura flow through the air, looking in his eyes.

"Then you should have trusted to tell my why you kept me a secret."I snapped at him.

"I trusted you cassy, yet you didn't trust me back to tell me what happen, I trusted you to be a member of my pack."he yelled his not so friendly aura filled the room, mixed with mine.

That's when I just snapped.

"You didn't trust me enough to tell me what's going on in your head, you didn't trust me enough to tell me why you keep me a secret, you didn't trust me enough to announce me as your own fucking mate conan!, you didn't even trust me enough to comfort me, to be a mate what should do despite the circumstances!."I yelled letting all my emotion out, the first time in a long time I let out so much emotion.

"Because I don't want to fucking loose you!, I don't want to loose you cassy, I was fucking conflicted because I know your not just a normal blooded wolf, I want you, but I can't risk my people on the bond."he growled back our claws coming out and I slightly backed down at his words.

Conan suddenly pulled in a hug, melting me into his arms, my anger fading away just as his.

We hugged for a while, forgetting what danger is on ahead of us.

Just the two of us in an embrace."I don't want to loose you just as I don't want to let my people down."he said and hugged me tighter.

"Then you should have trusted me what's going on you, and maybe Ill tell you what's going on in me."I said and pulled away.

"We should have trusted each other."I said.

"We need to prepare your warriors conan, no keeping something from each other this time."I smiled at him and he nod.

"No secrets."he said kissing the top of my head.
"He will sense something is wrong, but, we have a week or so, he's not dumb, he will use my family as bait."

He nodded mutely, and I could sense him mind linking is pack members.

"They will all meet us in the podium."