f i v e

Even the suns sets in the paradise

Baby....

*

                     Cassy's POV.

I woke up at seven, as tristan said the training will start at eight, so we can eat before the training started.

Im sure conan is gonna be there, imagine his tan skin glistening in sweat.

Hold your horny ass kitty.

I retort and change into my sports bra and leggings.
"Cassy!, come get your ass here faster."tristan said, last nights conversation making us close friends, and I got a little comfy around him.

I chuckles and run down the stairs.
"Its so early in the morning and your already screaming your ass of."I said and grab a glass of coffee.

He scoff.

Taking a pancake, as breakfast, I stuffed my face with it.
"Oh my goddess!, you eat like a pig."he exclaim, but I just rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, your so dramatic you know."

Suddenly a familiar scent hit my nose, making me tense."alpha, good morning."tristan greeted and bowed his head.

Copying his actions, I eyed his attire.

Hot, is all I can say, oh and also ravishing.

My witch said.

I sighed.

Standing up, I followed tristan after eating my breakfast, and did my warm up.

"We will have a ten mile run around the borders, and you spar with others after a ten minute break."tristan said getting serious.

Nodding my head, I motion for him to lead the way.
"Lead the way gamma."

*

"Holly fuck!."I shout and tristan chuckled."and you said Im dramatic."

Glaring at him, I grab a bottle of water at the middle of the field.
"Hey throw me one!."he yelled, but I just threw my middle finger at him.

Turning to watch some members sparring.

As I scoot over to the front, I could feel burning stares at me.

Following my instinct, I saw the beta studying me, in a weird smirk.

Setting it aside, I look as the other girl los.

Last time I heard, this was crescent moon pack, the kings pack.

Also known as the strongest pack in the country, and second strongest around globe, it have five hundred members, with over one hundred alliance.

Having a proud feeling inside me, I shrug it off.

"Now, who wants to go next?."