f o u r t e e n

Pleasure is all mine...

*

I froze for moment, I don't want to resist the bond, so I kissed him back, he growled in approval and snake His arms around my waist, gasping for air, I took hold of his hair gasping it.

I eventually pulled away as I think he will not pull away any minute now. I smiled and look at his mesmerizing hazel eyes.

Well I was picturing us naked, but this would do

My wolf said causing a tinge of pink to appear on my cheeks.

Shut up wolfie.

He chuckled and cleared his throat."I think you should close your link."conan chuckled bringing music to my ears.

Damn, he actually chuckled.

Hitting his arms playfully I pulled away."don't flatter yourself conan, that wasn't me."I said and look away feeling embarrassed.

Look opine girl, cassy boo is finally having a love life.

My name is lupine.

And my name is xypriah.

My name is luna.

Well you three should have said that in the beginning.

I chirped at them and they role their eyes blocking me out.

By now the sun is completely gone, darkness over looming around us.
A shiver run down my spine as it started to get cold.

"We should get going now, forest is always dangerous at night especially for a damsel in distress like you."he teased, huffing I walk past him.

"I can beat your in one swift snap of a finger alpha."I said and smiled at him.
"Last to arrive at the front door have to suck a toe."I giggle and cast a spell to make him run slower.

"Good luck with that conan, see you on the other side."I yell and run away.

Get back cassy, and undo your spell.

He mindlink me but I just laughed.

Suck it up butter cup, now who is the damsel in distress hmh?.

Just you wait when I arrive there, you'll pay for it.

Scary.

I taunt and blocked him out.

Old me would have killed to taunt him like this, well without the situation ahead of us of course.

I walk inside the pack house constantly getting hatted gazes in my way.

Then reality struck me hard core.

The feeling of dread and guilt overwhelming me, I feel guilty to Put their childrens, innocent lives on the line.

I was suppose to be their lune, their protector, not the other way round.

A small frown gaze my lips, my appetite long gone.

I was too selfish, to put my family above me, than these people around me, Im too selfish to think how many lives will be on the line because of my decisions that I put above them.

This just proved that I failed to be a luna, a failure, weak, a traitor.

Yet conan still wants me, Im sure if there's no bond, he would have my head rolling around if it wasn't for the bond.

Of course I should have known.

Its just the bond.

As memories of me when I was still in the cages filled my mind.

"Pathetic, you are not worthy of who you call yourself, look at you, you can't even kill a rogue."jim mocked and his followers laughed.

His laugh making my skin crawl, the laugh that bring my nightmares into awake.

The laugh that I will never forget.

"I should have known, tribids are nothing without their sides, they are just pathetic fools who think their above us, just like what that lycan over there think." Even though with his taunts, I didn't have the gut to talk back to him, my mind too hazy with the wolfsbane he injected me with.

I was too weak.

"Oh well, enough of this, boys get her out of my sight."

He have been treating us like a belonging ever since we got here, I feel sorry for the other lycans I heard that was captured over five years ago.

We are not at piece, as our blood wanted them to submit to us, but that is not the point right now.

Wolfsbane cannot kill a tribid, just weaken the wolf side, but with asylum mix in it definitely will.

It can help heal you, but also kill you st the same time.

Nothing can really harm the witch side, but if silver is involve, it cannot cast any spell, it doesn't hurt you or anything, you can not just cast a spell if your attach to a silver.

"Snap out of it mut, and carry these sacks."warden said and kicked my rubs.

I grunt in pain but did as told.

I know they would not kill us, they keep us for a reason.
But if you ever step up for yourself, you will undergo so much pain.

"Pathetic as they say, huh, such a shame, no wonder your pack was so easily slaughtered."he laughed as he walk away.

I have gotten used to this criticizing, it doesn't hurt anymore, no words they say hurt anymore, I just felt...

Numbness....