e i g h t

Time passes, so is the love with it.

*

I froze on my spot, as her sentence settled in me."t-that i-is w-why I-I feel comfort in y-you, I-I feel safe a-at you p-presence."she said and I smiled sadly."Im sorry that happened to you, but Im sure this pack will not harm you the way you last pack members did."I said and took her hand.

"Alpha conan will make that sure, you can train calida, make yourself stronger and teach those bitches you stronger than what they say."I said and clutch her hands tighter.

"I-its harder than y-you think."he said and look down.
"I can help you, you have tristan to help you too."

She looked at my eyes searching for assurance and she sighed."i-ill try, b-but c-can we take i-its slowly?."she ask and my eyes widened in surprise.

She chuckled."your a l-luna, everyone f-feels assured around y-you, desPite no alpha m-mark."As I could feel myself blush, she giggle.

"I can appoint you a meeting with a doctor, she can help with your stutter."I said and she nod hesitantly.

"I'll leave you to rest calida, I don't wan to intrude your privacy."I said and again, she nox mutely.

Closing her door, I saw tristan talking to his wolf."how did it go?."

"Its actually went well, she told me how she got here."I said and I could see surprised expression on his face, I chuckled.

"She said, she feel assured and safe around me, thay she was able to tell me the story."I explained and he beamed.

"That's great luna, I-I actually am surprised. He said and I could feel my cheeks color.

"She hasn't been talking to us in a month, since she arrive."he said and sighed."Im proud cassy."

"Im proud of her."I said and look at her door.

"She is so strong."

And I could relate at her....