t w e nt y - s i x

You should be ashamed for not trusting yourself.

Cassy~

I look at conan, its been two weeks since I woke up, but I still didn't muster the courage to go check on my Brother.

It just....hurt.

And conan....I miss him, even though he is still here, I miss him..

I want to bring our moments back then alive, I to watch the sunset with him.
Our long talks, with the bonds humming, our wolves bonding, that moments where everything felt so right and at piece, I want them back.

"Calida you don't have to watch me all the time, you can help the gamma if you like."I giggle and look at calida.

She smiled and nodde.d"oh, ok luna, but dinner will be ready at seven."she said and took a look at conan then left.

I sighed."wake up conan, the pack needs you, the whole world needs you...I need you."

"I don't know if you can hear me, but please wake up, if not for the pack, for me?."I said and took hold of his hands, I cannot feel the sparks, as my wolf and demon is at slumber.

But I can still feel the pull, and that is enough for me right now.

"I miss you so much."

Unknown POV~

"With the king out of the way, we just need the three remaining tribids at the new moon, which is next three weeks, and you fools just have to ruin it!."I shout through the stupid werewolves in front of me.

"Zan was able to cast a spell before we could inject her with silver, she us powerful, she should be just around the corner since she was badly injured."one said and I scoff.

"Zan is a part of the sacred bloods of tribids, she and her siblings are sacred, she can heal herself in less than five fucking hours you brainless fools."

Standing up  I scowled at them then slam my hands in the table.

"You have one job, to just inject her with silver, and you three couldn't even do it?!?."

"I-were sorry sir."

"Fuck all of you."

Cassy~

I look at the clock, and sighed.

Standing up from the chair, I untangled my hands from his.

"Dinner is ready luna."a pack member said and I nod.
"I'll be there in a sec, thank you."

She nod and walk away.

I miss our talks with conan, even if he is here, I still can't helo but miss him.

Lupine said.

I know, the bond isn't visible, nowadays.

And I hate it.

I was suppose to hate him for keeping me a secret, for keeping me in the dark.

But no, I can't, I tried getting mad at him.

*

"I didn't take you to be so caring to alpha, luna."tristan teased, I rolled my eyes and drank my juice.

"You know I think you should man up and tell calida what you really are,hmh?."I said.

He glared at me."I don't her to feel uncomfortable towards me, I want to make some bond with her before I tell her everything."

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Just wish I would never become luna, because if I would, I can only imagine you washing dishes and cleaning the floors."I smirk as the color of his face drained.