t w e n t y - t h r e e.

Forgiveness is the cure to

happiness.

Acceptance is the cure to love.

*

Tristan's POV.

I look at alpha and luna as they lay there unconscious."what are you all waiting for?!, help me get them to safety."beta said and I nod my head.

Helping jim as he was weak at this point."why are y-."

"Its one of alpha's orders, he mindlinked me the last minute and told me to aslo keep you safe, despite the circumstances."I said and sighed.

I could feel the anxiousness in the pack link, the grief and fear visible as I too can feel it.

Beta told me that something was off about luna cassy, and kept her eyes on her once in a while, and he wasn't wrong.

Don't take it the wrong way, but I do not judge cassy, she is my best friend.
But beta have always been so serious about the alpha's sake, I don't blame him.

His loyalty will always lay on alpha, despite having a luna.

So he kept his distance.

"Come on buddy, stay awake, just a little more."

*

Its been five months.

:)

Five fucking months with the pack always on edge.

:)

Five months everything seemed to be wrong, many alpha's visited to watch luna and alpha.

:)

And five months with no talking with mate.

Its actually your fault, grow a backbone man.

You grow a human form and replace me.

I retort and scoff.

Oh I forgot to mention I probably looked like a bat.

:)

A knock on my office door snapped me out of my daze as I muttered a come in.

Beta mark came in with a bottle of whiskey, I grinned and he grin back.
"I don't have work to do anymore, wanna join me?."he ask a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Even though he hadn't slept a week ago with so many pack works.

"Bet."I said and I took a shot glass out.

*

I groan and look at the time."shit."I muttered as I have to pass seven pack works in the next twenty minutes

Im having a vacation after this, its too stressful for my own health.

Beta mark said and I agreed.

How does maldives sound?.

I ask and he agreed.

Shit fifteen more minutes.

Oh goddess please help me, I can't take this anymore, three unconscious leaders on the hospital, pack on edge and a never ending pack work.

Great, just great.

MALDIVES JUST ONE MORE WEEK, ILL BE THERE.

yeah that's what your saying three months ago.

Shut the fuck up, unlike you, Im not lazy.