e l e v e n

Warily...

*

Me and conan soon left the clif after a while, silently.

This is just so bad.

I opened my room door and faced him. Smiling slightly I said."goodnight conan."

He return the smile and goodbyes.

Shit I messed up big time.
Suddenly a shadow crept to my room, and I sighed.

"Zan."

"Im so sorry that have to happen sister, I know you value your mate."she said and sat at my bed.
"This is so messed up zan, I shouldn't have done that in the first place, I-I."as I sobbed on her shoulder, She consoled me.

"Its was a stupid mistake. but I know you got this, I believe in you, I may not be able to help you, but I know you got this, mum and dad is not proud, but they trust your instinct."she smiled at me, her beautiful aqua blue eyes glistening in the moonlight.

Her figure disappearing.

"We believe in you cassy, until we met again."then her figure disappeared.

Sulking my ass to sleep, I don't really know what to do now.

*
3 years ago.

Looking around me, I gasp in horror.
My whole pack dying in front of my eyes, ending the tribid bloods, be and zan ran away our alpha and luna died with our parents protecting the pack, I thought the barrier was strong enough, but is seemed that there have been a mole on this.

"We can mask our scent cassy, we can escape this, just run faster."she mumble, my stamina has always been weak.

Nodding my head, I took one last glance at my other cousins able to escape.

But before we could even banish in thin air, my right arms was struck by a knife.

I whimpered in pain as I stoped running."well well well, the beta bloods."the man sneered.

I gulp in nervousness and look at zan, she's three years older than me, her mate dying in front of her eyes.

But before we could even lounge at them, we whee tackled to the floor asylum injected on our veins.

That's when I realized my parents aren't dead.

They where just injected by the asylum.

*

It have been weeks since he captured us, he tortured us, gloating to his members how he catched seven tribids.

My mum, dad, zan, the alpha, luna and their daughter selene.

He tortured us in front of our eyes, touching us in many ways, he raped every girl in this room in front of our eyes.

Including me.

I was the favorite one, so I decided to do the most ugliest thing I ever did.

I joined them...