t w e n t y - n i n e

Ok I published the chapter quite fast🙃

And here is another one!
Hope ya'all love it.

Oh and btw check out my other book!
Its in my profile:›

Of to the next chapter!!!!

------------>

Its been a week since conan and I marked each other, and it has been great.

Though we have been keeping tabs each time the rogues move to different locations.

First they go south.

Then west.

Then north

Then east

Then back to south.

Their doing it counter clockwise.
Though maybe they might change location each week, now their at the east, so next is south.

Near at conan's east borders.

Alpha's have been staying here for a week, they kept nagging on why we took so long on finding their mate.
"Please, shut the fuck up first everyone!."I yelled as I let my dominance through.

They a bowed uncomfortably and I sighed.

"Just listen first, we cannot attack directly there are witches with them, its very dangerous, but I promise you all to bring your mates back even if it cause our lives, so don't worry."I smiled as they slightly relaxed.

"Alpha john, alpha kent, and alpha ford will go to north, bring twenty warriors make sure thay your pack is also safe at the same time, alpha beth, alpha kian, and alpha brandon will go east, alpha daniel will go with us and the remaining alpha's will go west."I said as they all nodded.

"Good, now you can all go back to your packs, prepare for three days make sure your pack members are safe before we will all meet here to attack the witches."I said and held my hands up.

"Please, just have patience, curfew at seven, meeting adjourned."I said and walk out.

I walked towards conan's office as he was also Having a meeting with the councils.

I was really grateful that he let me lead the meeting, as they say....the sun has to set so the moon can rise.

Ok I know Im getting softer, but his my mate...were suppose to trust each other.

I opened the door as all eyes was on me."sorry, you can continue."I said and sat at the sofa.

How did the meeting went?

Conan asked me through the link.

It went well, they argued for a while, but listen anyways.

I said and he nod mutely in response.

"Their coming near our territories, if a by stander wouldn't be able to see it but, they did, just not directly."one said as I listened through their discussion.

"The last luna they took was luna julia, the pack nearest to the south borders, they already took from the east and north, so Im sure their going for west."a girl said and flip throughout the files.

"What about north?, We don't have that much security there, so maybe they will go for north?."I ask as they all look at me.

I blushed and covered my face with a book.

"There's also a positively chance that they will go there, just put extra security on the packs, also inform alpha miller and alpha hunter."conan said as I sighed relieved.