t e n

I lost you, to love me

***

Tristan and I walked towards the hall of the pack house, sensing his nervousness I stoped."I don't want to force you if you don't want, we are just going to approach her, nothing more."I said to him and he nod.

"I don't know why you kept It a secret, but I understand tristan."I smiled at him."so are you in?."I ask once again.

"Its just a hi, plus, Im the royal gamma, I got this shit, I think?."we laughed, and I knock on calida's room.

Hearing a faint come in, I opened the door.
"How have you been calida?."I ask, she look up at me, seeing tristan she jerked up and bowed her head.

"Gamma tristan."

"Don't bow, its ok, I-I leave the formalities aside."he stuttered and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Calida are you ok with meeting new people?."
She nod, sighing in relief, I smiled."good, then Ill leave you two to it."

Closing the door behind me, I really don't have anything to do.
As I mindlessly roam the pack house, I decided to go outside.

But remembered that Im still in my training attire.

So I changed into a more formal once.

*

Im not really a plant person, Im more into pets.

So I go to the animal shelter.

*

Its been dinner at this time, I was too busy paying my time to the animals, they where wild, I don't know why they have one, as they just eat any kinds of animal meat.

I guess its just for the kids?.

"Its nice meeting you quin, but I think I should get going, its getting dark."I said.

She nod happily and I walked outside.
To my surprise, I saw conan waiting outside.

Smiling, I walk past him, but he grabbed my wrist, making my wrist warm, In a good way.

His touch...its so pleasurable.

"Walk with me."he said looking at my wrist, I hesitantly nodded, we walk towards the forest, we walked through vines, and suddenly he stoped.

"Is this where your going to kill me?, or what?."I joked and he snickered.

He actually snickered.

Holly shit I sound like a damn school girl since the start of this freaking chapter!.

He opened the last group of vines and revealed a clif, not a creepy one but the view on it.

Its astonishing to watch.

"Sit."conan said and we sat on the grass, in silence.
And Im glad, its comfortable, the bond humming as our wolfs bonded.

At this time the sun was gone, and I sat up."wait."he said and held my wrist.

"I want you to know that, I didn't keep you a secret because you will be a weakness, because its not."he said and I nod.

Im not good with showing my emotions.

"And I was hoping if I could meet you here every sunset."he said, and I saw a hint of light pink on his cheeks.

Who knew the alpha is romantic.
Well for me its romantic.

I giggled."Ok."

He smiled slightly and studied my face."Im sorry for ignoring you for weeks."he sighed.

"I trust you conan, I really do, but the feeling of being left behind hurt me in ways more than one."I mumble looking on his captivating green eyes.

He step towards me pulling me in a hug.

Hes arms wrapped around me in a warm comforting hug.
"Im sorry cassy."

"I-I will be leaving in a few weeks."he suddenly said making me tense.
Pulling away from the hug, I look at him.

"You what?!."

"It will just be for a few weeks, Ill be back before you know it."he mumble and I glance warily at the moon.

Oh my goddess, this is going to be so messed up.

I can't have them knowing about this.