e i g h t e e n.

Pain will go, when forgiveness

replaced.

*

Unknown POV....

I look at the carved stone, as the familiar feeling of pain engulf me.

Maria christine cruz.

Letting out a deafening growl, I clutch the stone, my nails breaking in the process.
"Im so sorry my love, Im so sorry."I cried for hours until I shifted into my wolf form.

I lied next to the stone and sniff it.

Her faint scent is the only thing that kept me sane.
I know she is disappointed with mg right now, but I want revenge from them, I want to avenge my mate, she was innocent, she was pure, yet they killed her.

She was just a rogue passing by and they torcher her, my mate dying in my front of me.

And I can't do anything about it, because I was just a simple pack member despite the alpha blood, I was useless at that time, living at the pack of the tribid.

The alpha was abusive, so manipulative, even me, his own blood, he torcher.

He was insane.

So I became A rogue, it was far from easy, I have to overcame so many challenges.

But the dull pain in me didn't mind, then a witch arrive.

He was the one who helped me slaughtered the pack, I was the one who slaughtered the pack.

I am not proud of it, but I want to revenge my mate.

I let out a whimper when her scent have completely faded away, the rain pouring madly.

The pain, guilt, and other emotions I can't explain getting the best of me.
My wolf have gone crazy, he trashed around, but never touch the stone that held our mates name.

I don't know what's happening already, but I know deep down that I was causing this rain.

My powers is out of control, my speed, my wolf everything is out of control.
I don't want to hurt my family, so I did the decision I will forever regret.

I howled and howled, as my team gathered around me.
They look nervous, afraid, and cowering away.

Preparing to attack the royal pack.