t w e n t y - e i g h t

Heyy!! Got new chapter.

I will try and update as soon as I can, aslo fun fact, we where suppose to have a vacation already.

*Sighed* I guess its modules and me in christmas.

My tummy wouldn't stop aching🌚👍, but i'll try my best

Of to the new chapter, have fun!:›
-------->

*

Alejandra's pov(cassy)~
I closed my bedroom door and sighed heavily, it seems like I don't know myself, even my own name I just found out.

Alejandra sound great.....

A familiar voice trailed and I shot up.

Wolfie?, Demona?

I ask and they huff.

We have names you know, its been a long time human.

I miss you both so much, luna, xypriah.

I said as we talked for a while catching up, when I heard a knock on the door.

I muttered come in, and conan opened the door."are you alright?."he ask and I nod my head smiling.
"I got my wolf and demon back."I said and he grinned happily.

"Come here."he said as I oblige and ran into his Arms.

Oh how clichè

I rolled my eyes at them.

"I miss this so much."I mumble as he humm in response.
"Let's go downstairs dinner is ready."

(A/N I know conan is suppose to ran after cassy, but In my way I think its better to give her time snd think everything in :›)

As we walk downstairs, everyone greeted him with a welcoming smile, that he returned back.

And seconds later, foods are already scattered in the table. This is the first dinner with their alpha in a long time.

******************************************

"Hey."Zan said as she walks to my direction."Im sure cath already told you every thing?"she ask and took a sip of her wine

It did not really surprised me, I mean she's an oracle."yeah."

She giggle and sat down next to me in the grass."too much information in one day, mum and dad where right."she sighed as a I feel a tug of pain in my heart.

"Did you talk with jamesnier already?."

I shook my head."its just too much, I think Im going to take is slowly, I heard tristan have been following him around."

"No pressure, but I think you should do it sooner than later, so we get more time preparing, their next target is the fire moon, you should be careful, their getting closer to our land."she said
I nod my head as comfortable silence sat through us.

"They miss you."Zan suddenly mumbled, as I look at her with teary eyes.

Wtf when have I ever get so emotional

"What did they say, before they..." I trailed of.
"They said they love us, and said its all gonna be worth it in the end."
"Did the alpha and luna die?."

I know they did not know what their daughter is really up to."yeah, selene killed them."

That bitch.

"So you knew everything all along?, Including catherine?."I ask, Im not really surprised as she nod her head.
"It was a lot to take in at first, but I can't mess with the future."she sighed.