n i n e

Never mix business and pleasure

Its dangerous...

*

Its been a week since I arrived here, and not once I have thought about escaping, conan is also still as cold as ice.

I would receive strange stares at the beta, but I ignored it.

And aslo some pack members would stare at me, fury, I don't know.

"How about we take a rest...what about you spar tomorrow."he said and I put the dumbbells down.

Nodding my head, I sighed."you have improve a lot cassy."he smiled, and I nod."thanks."

"How is calida doing?."he ask.

"Her stuttering is not so often, but she would completely shake when we are around three crowds."I said, and look at his eyes.

"Why?, you seemed so worried about her."I ask and he sighed."I-I haven't been s-so honest at you luna."he said and look so guilty.

"She i-is my mate, but she couldn't feel the bond since her w-wold is still in a slumber."he said and a tear ran down his cheek.

I smiled sadly at him, and hug him despite I don't like affection.

I had earn it, when she was still around.

"I also don't want to push her."he said and hug me back."Im sorry luna."

"Its ok, I understand, but I still don't appreciate you lying to me."I mumble and he muttered a small sorry.

"What about we visit her now?."I ask and he look at me shook.

Rolling mt eyes, I took his hands and lead him towards the pack house.

Calida moved in yesterday, and I asked if she was pressured, but she said she was ok.

So she moved.

"I-I don't know, I don't want to scare her off, silly."he said but I just rolled my eyes.

"You wont."