t w e n t y

Lost....

*

I pulled back from the kiss and started to open a portal.

"Come quick, this will lead us to the pack house."I said and he nod.

We entered the portal, then seconds later, we stood outside the pack house trying to calm my nervousness.
"Say your will be with me after this conan."I whispered, and he nod.

"I will, Im not going to take you to the bunkers, if you do not want, just take care."he said and kiss the top of my head.

Pack warriors then started to appear, some on wolf form, some on human form.

"Take care everyone, I cannot promise you all that we will make this out alive, but you all have my support just as much as you all have your support with us."

They all nodded mutely, I then start to cast a spell, making them all heal faster.

"Careful everyone, we are fighting a tribid, you shall not attack him alone, he is more powerful as he have alpha blood on him."I said and lead the green ball to each their mouths and forcefully pushed it in their mouth.

"Swallow, this will make you heal faster, its a herb I have been keeping stored in a while now."I explained and they did.

I formed a shield on each their body, making them take minus fifty of the damage."do not make this an advantage, they too have a passive."

Letting out the last jar of herbs, I look at conan."I wanted to give you this, but Im not sure your lycan will be pleased."I said, but he just smiled taking me aback.

Lycans never liked owing anyone, they have their ego well protected.
I nod and started forming incoherent words.

I want this as a reminder of me, when Im around, this will take seventy percent of the damage, and making them as strong as lycan itself, this is the spell I have been working on for years, the spell that will take fifty percent of my energy.

The tattoo will be the reminder that I was able to master halèñasti.

After I was done casting it, I sighed at exhaustion over took me, I look at their wrist and smiled.

Fucking hell I did it.

This will only make lycans attack more harsh then their usual one, they do not have any effect after that.

Lastly I cast a spell to hide the bunkers from eye site.

Then I heard paws thumping around the area, signaling they are near.

"Take care all of you, I have done my best to help, I will be watching."I said and took one last glance at conan.

He smiled."take care."I frowned and he nod.

Well time to get to action.

Wait I thought we will be helping!

Yeah, why is it just lupine?

Duhh because Im the only one helpful here.

Oh please, without your slow effect on us your nothing.

You two are helping, we just need to look out for some time, Im trying to regain my energy.

I chirped in and they quiet down.

Looking around me, I snapped my fingers, and my form began to disappear.

Then I heard a familiar growl erupt in the air.

"I don't want to do this brother, but you leave me no choice."