t h i r t y

Hey there🙌

I know we have gone through so much in this book:)

And I am so happy with the readers who stuck through😊 even with he complications, and I just want to say thank you all lovely bitches😭👍.

Anyways, here's another chapter:)
I hope you all like it💫

--------------->

I woke up next morning.

I look up and surprised to see conan next to me, he's usually up before me to work and train the pack.

I trailed my fingers at his torso and trailed lower.
He always took his shirt off leaving him on his boxers.

I stoped near his v-line and look up at him to find him staring at me.
I blushed and hide my face on his chest.

He chuckled and pecked my lips."Im sorry I woke you up."I mumble and pecked his lips again.
"Its ok."

He started to move and I frowned."don't go yet."I said and straddle him so he wouldn't be able to move.he sighed and place his head on the head board.

"Just a few minutes...please?."I ask and he nod.
I smile and started kissing him.
He didn't hesitate and kissed me back taking the lead.

I pulled away in a few minutes panting as he started trailing kisses on my jaw towards my neck.

I bit my lips to suppress the moan that itch to get out.
My heart raising and thumping out my rib cage.

He kissed my mark as I finally let out a moan.
He grin amd repeatedly kissed my his mark.
"Do you like that?."he ask and I nod, he growled."I want words bum."he said as I took deep breaths

"Y-yes alpha."I said as he again started kissing my neck.

Holly fuck!

I thought as I finally got to my senses.
I pulled away and catched my breath.
"I-Im on my heat."I said as conan's eyes widened.

Let mate...touch us.

Luna said and I cursed.

"W-what am I suppose to do?."he ask getting concerned, I shook my head and got closer to him.
"J-just touch me."i said and kissed my mark on his neck."are you sure?."he ask not sure.

"Stop holding back conan, were marked, were suppose to see each others true side, Im not a china glass."I said and kissed my mark.

He sighed."I just don't want to hurt you like last time."he said and put his hands on my waist.
"You wont."was all I said as I kissed him.

And as just expected, this kiss was full of desire, lust.
"I love you."he said as he sat us on bed."I love you too."I whispered.

Chill cassy, its not like he will fuck you.

I thought to myself.

*********************************************************
************

I woke up into an empty bed and blushed as I remember what happened.

The fuck.

at least my heat is gone. I look up at the door and saw conan came in with a tray of food.
"I thought you'd be hungry."he said and smile making my heart beat increase again.

In a good way at least.

"Thank you, bum."I said and took a bite from the toast.
"How are you feeling?."he ask and I shrug."I think my heat stopped."I said as My face heat up at my lust self.