t w e n t y - t w o

Remember, true love isn't easy...

Easy love isn't real.

*

"I look at the direction of the voice, and scowled.

"Selene."I said and she smirked.

"Oh dear cousin, from the different grandfather."she said and look st her nails.

"As much ss it fun's me to see you all so weak at the cage, I knew that would never get me to the crown."
I growled at her, mixed with conan's and my brother.

"Jimmy dear, how is your 'mates' grave."she mocked and laughed at herself.

She then rub her hands in the air and a small black light appear as it became darker.

I could hear gasp and her smirk grew.

My nervousness started to appear, she used dark magic.

Oh that bitch.

Lupine hissed.

She faux yawn and look at me the black magic completely gone as she walk towards my mate.

She put her hands on his waist, slowly moving it down south.

I growled."hold your fucking hands whore, I think you have forgotten how you cursed the beta to fuck you despite him having a mate, why?, are you too desperate that time?."I taunted and she growled.

"At least I never let my demon over took me, then whore around."she said.

"You spell bounded me!"I yelled as her hands finally at her sides, she giggle."whoops."

She settled next to the three and chanted incoherent words in the air making the nervousness in me began to appear.

"Nice meeting you alpha king."she said, gush of wind flew by as she threw the dark magic on conan's side, everything in my eyes flew by so quickly, dread settles in my, the skin on my arms standing up, then she disappeared in to thin air, both sides growling.

My wolf howled as I rush towards conan, my heart beat thump out of my chest, no this is just s trick from her.

That was just a trick.

"Conan, conan, please stay awake."I said and held his face, he smiled weakly at me grunting in pain at the process.

"Please stay awake conan, you said you would be on my side after this ends."I sobbed as tears streamed down my face.

I know one thing to help him, but this will take risk on my wolf and demon.
I can't risk it, but I can't aslo risk conan.

He-.

Do it, for mate.

Do it bitch, I promise we will be okay after.

DO IT FOR CONAN.

He put his hands on my face, wiping the tears away from my face.
I feel too much emotion, I don't know how to deal with this.

Its overwhelming me.

He didn't say anything, probably from the force of the spell that he catched.
"Remember t-the times when we watch the sunset together?."I ask and he nod.

"I don't want yesterday day the last day we do it, the long talks we have, the teasing, I don't want that to stop conan, I-I even though we only have a few hours to spend together each day, it was the best hours I have, I don't want to watch the sunset alone, please stay awake, if not for the pack, for me."I said and enter locked our hands.

"The sparks your touch gave me, I don't want it to be no more, you helped through so much conan, I will forever be grateful for that."

"Us talking about your day, then bad talking the alpha's, I want to spend my life with you, no one else."I said and held his cheeks.

A hand touch my shoulder and I look up to see my brother.

"Do it cassy, I know a spell that can keep xypriah and luna alive, until it heals."he said and smiled sadly at me.

"It will put you to fifty fifty chance to live jim, don't be stupid."I said and he frown.

"Just consider it as my sorry for the things I have done, plus its fifty fifty, so thee is still a chance I can live."he said and took out a knife.

Please cassy dear, do it for conan.

Do it for mate cassy.

Bitch do it, I can't loose this piece of meat.

I-I can't loose you two.

You will not, we promise, It will just put us in a slumber.

Please cassy, do it for mate.

I nodded hastily, looking at conan, I hugged him tightly, as my fangs elongate.

If a tribid marked a werewolf, it will be fangs that will do it, not canines.
If you use canines, your mate will die.

Its a curse from wolverine, its a long story.

I gulped dryly and dug my fangs on conan's neck.

Blood oozing down his neck as I could feel our bond strengthened.
I sighed.

"Im so sorry for being selfish conan, but Im not willing to let you go yet."I said as he completely passed out.

I sighed, not knowing if he will ever wake up.

Jim bit on his arms and urge me to drink it, then chanted words that mumbled in my ears.

Dizziness started to over come me.

Drink his blood.

So I did, sucking on his arms hard.

I took one last look at conan, smiling as I comforted myself that he will be alive.

He will be alive.