"I caught you wanking or something?" he said as he rolled his eye, "Is that why it took you so long?"

He pushed himself through the crack between the door and me, and walked inside without a single trouble in his mind.

"What do you want?" I sighed as I closed the door after him

"What? I don't get to visit my dear brother when I've missed him?" he challenged as he crossed his arms

It was now my turn to roll my eyes— "No, and you better have a good excuse for disturbing our morning"

He began to smirk— "Our morning? I see you're settling in well with your little siren"

I clenched my jaws as I stared at him without answering.

"Where is she, by the way?" he questioned as he turned around and started to walk towards the kitchen

I, of course, followed just to make sure he didn't break anything or decided to look for the person in question.

"Sleeping, like I would've been if it wasn't for you" I growled

He was really starting to get on my nerves and he had only been here for two minutes.

He chuckled— "Too bad, because you've been hiding away in this house for days now and no one's really seen even as much as a glimpse of you"

"And?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes

"And I recall you barely ever leaving your office and always tending to the pack, and now... you're basically a missing person"

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "What's your point?"

"My point is; people are starting to get worried for their Alpha, and they deserve to know why you're gone most of the time. They deserve to know their Luna"

It was weird for me to see him this serious, since he was known for always acting like a grown child. But I was also aware of the point he was making.

Every pack needed their Luna, and it was only fair for them and Serenity to get to know each other, since both were destined for each other.

"I know" I mumbled as I leaned my back against the counter

He let out a giant, dramatic sigh and then turned to the fridge.

"Well, for more important things; you got something to eat?"

I glared at his annoying, snooping form— "No, I plan on starving myself and Serenity out"

He snorted as he hid his head inside the fridge, but soon I heard him collecting a bunch of stuff in his arms from the fridge.

As he closed the door to the fridge with his foot, since his arms were quite busy, he soon plopped everything down onto the kitchen island.

He had grabbed ham, butter, cheese and a bunch of other things that he was planning on eating, without my permission may I add.

"You should go grocery shopping, it's not a lot left in there" he mumbled as he picked out some bread from the cabinet

I kept glaring at him— "And you think roaming through my fridge is going to help with that?"