Distanced

Hello Makkalae,

I am really happy and excited to share that our #KadavulSetting is now available on Amazon Kindle.

Since the story has garnered 52K+ Reads on Wattpad and many of my friends who are not on Wattpad requested to release it on Amazon, I've worked a bit hard in the past 48 hours to make it possible. Hope you will enjoy the read.

 Hope you will enjoy the read

The story trends at No.1 in #Trends #Celebrations #AllForLove Magizhchi! Mikka Magizhchi!

And, as usual, I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champoins-eyy (you know who...)! Nandrigal 🙏

DID YOU GRAB YOUR COPY FROM AMAZON?

The Climax is scheduled on Sept 30, are you ready?

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

"Wake up, Rowdy! Wake up..." Ashwin hisses on her ears.

"Ashwin-eyy... sathiyama mudiyala... udambu fulla adichu potta mathiri irukku. Please enna thoongavidu." Sivaangi says with eyes shut completely.

"Time is already two in the afternoon... at least lunch avathu sapadanum."

"Ethey... 2 PM, is it?" Sivaangi asks after waking up with a start, holding the bedsheet to the bosom.

"Yes... 2 PM. I have ordered food for both of us as Sarath left to office in the morning itself." Ashwin says admiring the cute angel.

"Oye... yen appadi pakkareenga?" Sivaangi demands an explanation.

"Chumma... thaan." Ashwin says touching her soft lips with his fingers.

"Oye... birthday baby... last night nadanthellam maranthidu seriya.. athu oru forcela nadathichu... next time is after our marriage. Okay?" Sivaangi demands acceptance.

Ashwin smiles cutely. Sivaangi skips the beat.

"Kiruka... ippadi siruchi thaan enna kavukara. Innemltu unsiripiku mayanga maten seriya." Sivaangi says admiring her man. "Did you take bath?"

"Yes, I got up an hour ago." Ashwin keeps it simple. He serves her the bed coffee.

Sivaangi sips the coffee blushing in between recalling the sweet moments of last night. Ashwin understands her pulse. He too blushes with her without speaking a word.

Sivaangi wraps the bedsheet on her and goes inside the restroom. She gets ready in no-time and they have brunch together. While having the brunch Ashwin strikes conversation about marriage in general to confess the truth but he gets side-lined and dragged to different topics by Sivaangi due to the excitement within.