Outing

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 13 – Outing of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story!

†****************†

In the office Sivaangi logs out from the bay and enters the cafe. Ashwin and Sarath are already seated there.

"Ashwin-eyy, let me start. Otherwise I will get late. We will catch-up tomorrow." Sivaangi says after walking into the cafe.

"It's Saturday." Ashwin makes puppy face. Almost sad. "We will have to wait till Monday."

Sivaangi takes the seat next to Ashwin. "Ashwin-eyy and anna, let's plan something for the weekend?"

"How about a road trip to Chikmagalur?" Sarath proposes the idea. Ashwin thinks for a minute and adds, "Partner... mudhal muriaya oru nalla idea kuduthu iruka. Sivu-ma... namba first partner veetiku poitu anga irunthu partner oda car-la namba Chikmagalur polam. Antha forest homestay semaya irukkum. We had been there... Just oru phone call pothum, we can plan to spend the weekend there."

"Ippavey call pannren Partner. Even if we start at 11, we can reach at 4 illa 5 in the early morning. Weekend full-a enjoy pannitu namba return vanthudalam."

"Siva-ma... okay thaanae?"

"Ashwin-eyy... veetula enna sollvanga theriyala pa. Inform pannanum la." Sivaangi is bit unsure what to do.

"Team outing sollunga..." Sarath replies diligently.

"Aama... team outing sollunga. I am sure it will work out." Ashwin supports Sarath's idea.

Sivaangi is still confused... It's not due to the lack of trust. It's how to tell her family. She looks into Ashwin's eyes, "Enna sollareenga?"

"We will go ma. Rajeev and Ranjini will also join us." Ashwin says.

"Avanga varauvaangala?" Sivaangi is surprised to hear that.

"Avangala vittu ponna apparam nambala kondru vaanga. They are always ready for any plans." Ashwin says, Sarath makes a call to inform about the plan to them. As expected they are okay with the plan.

Sivaangi is almost certain that she will go and yet she thinks what to do... Ashwin says, "Paravala nga... ungaliku interest illa naan okay thaan."

"Okay nga, I will definitely come. I will join you guys around 10 PM. Let's meet at Sarath Anna's place." Sivaangi says after a brief thought. Her trust on Ashwin is the only reason for her acceptance.

"Namba office irunthu direct-a polama partner place-iku. Clothes edukanuma?"

"We bought new clothes today la. Athu problem illa... Veetula inform pannanum... athaan." Sivaangi responds to Ashwin.

"Phone-la sollunga. Namba inga irunthu dinner saaptitu... partner veetiku polam. Apparam anga irunthu we will start around 11." Ashwin says.

By that time Rajeev and Ranjini is there in the cafe. "Dude... Superb plan. Shall I bring my car?"

"Sarath's Tata Nexon will be the best for the drive. We will go in that." Ashwin says.

Rajeev and Ranjini kisses each other. "We will come to Sarath's place at ten. Is that okay?"

"Perfect..." Sarath says. After the hugs, they leave the office.

Sivaangi orders Kalpasi Biryani, scheduled for delivery at 9 at Sarath Anna's place. The three walks to the parking after swiping out. Sivaangi gets on the bike. Ashwin starts with a jerk, apologises, and rides to Sarath's place. Sarath rides his bike to his place.

***

After getting refreshed the trio sits in the table for the dinner. Rajeev calls Sarath on his mobile phone. He turns on the speaker.

"Yes, Rajeev." Ashwin says...

"Shall we start early in the morning. Say at 4 AM IST? We can catch-up sleep for few hours right?"

Sarath is like..."Enna Partner."

Ashwin says, "Should be okay... we can also sleep for a few hours. Please be at Sarath's place at 4 exactly, okay?"

"Perfect, Ashwin. See you in the morning." Rajeev disconnects.

"Innaiku antha balli-ku bayanthu thaan thoonganuma?" Sivaangi describes her problem waving hands in the air.

Both Sarath and Ashwin laughs. Sivaangi, "Hello... Inga Comedy show-a nadakuthu. En prechanai-iku oru bathil sollunga."

"Antha ballai ungala pathu bayanthu intha veeta vitta odi pochu ma." Sarath teases and adds, "Ashwin will accompany you. So no problem. Have a good sleep."

After having the dinner Sarath walks into his bedroom. Ashwin and Sivaangi walks into the guest room. Sivaangi takes the same side as last time. Ashwin gets additional pillow which makes Sivaangi laugh aloud.

Sivaangi sings "Sundari Kannaal Oru Sethi" for Ashwin to sleep. The duo chitchat for a few minutes before sleep conquers them.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.