Cuteness & Hotness

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 4 – Cuteness & Hotness of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's dive (Manda pathiram) into the story!

†****************†

Ashwin says to himself, "Ellam Kadavul Setting, Ashwin-eyy!" He sleeps like a cute baby. Sivaangi occupies his brain, heart and what not... the whole body... while he is awake as well as in his dreams that night. He keeps smiling all the night even while sleeping.

In the morning Ashwin gets up a bit late. He hurries to get ready and reach office so that he can spend time with Sivaangi. In a jiffy he misses to take note of the photograph and the morning message (sticky notes are of great help) from Sree.

He connects the Bluetooth to his mobile phone. Makes a call to Sarath..."Partner, konjam thoongiten. Naan oru 11'o clock office vanthuduven. By any chance did you meet Sivaangi in the office?"

"Enna partner... maarita.. nee ippadi pesara aalu illayey. Ellam Okay Thaanae." Sarath never misses an opportunity to tease Ashwin.

"Kondruven.... naan ketathiku bathil sollu partner." Ashwin speaks at a high tone before starting the bike.

"Morning... cafe la thaan Partner parthen. Black and Golden Mix Dress. Oru 'Hi' solli ungala pathi visarichanga... ithu pothuma Partner?" Sarath speaks in a baby tone.

"Nee enna bathil soona?" Ashwin speaks losing his patience

"Avaru konjam workla busy. Evening free ayidivaru... appavena he will be in the cafe nu sonnen." Sarath mimics the baby voice again.

"Unna vechu oru urugai kooda poda mudiyathu Partner. Avanga evalavu interest oda vanthu enna pathi kekaranga. Nee ennadana ippa antha palapona velai mukkiyum maari pathil solli iruka. Unna vanthu seiyaran irru." Ashwin applies the break of the bike at the signal. He is like this. He follows rules on the road. He maintains queue when in any place. He is non-alcoholic and non-smoker. Moreover, he is very good at heart.

As soon as he reaches office, he runs to the cabin to drag Sarath to the cafe. However, his boss calls him for a meeting. They speak a lot about the project and the current escalations. Though Ashwin's heart is filled with Sivaangi, he has no other option but to listen to his boss and answer him patiently. That day being the toughest day he spends all the time inside the meeting room except for the odd visits to the restroom. Even snacks, coffee and cool drinks are delivered inside the meeting room itself.

Such is IT life. He curses himself.

At around seven in the evening, his boss leaves office after finishing off the presentation. Ashwin must add few more details before he can share the PPT with his boss. It takes around 30 to 40 minutes to finalize and send the presentation to his boss.