Calls

Hello Makkalae,

I am really happy and excited to share that our #KadavulSetting has now 49K Reads and 5K Votes!  Trends at No.1 in #Trends #Celebrations #AllForLove Magizhchi! Mikka Magizhchi!

And, as usual, I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champoins-eyy (you know who...)! Nandrigal 🙏

Covers design panna ellarukkum nandrigal. Happy Me! Looking Forward to 50K Celebrations!

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

They say, "Man Proposes. God Disposes." This happens for the first time in this story. Though Ashwin and Sivaangi wants to work from home, Ashwin receives a call early in the morning to be in office at 9 AM IST sharp as many dignitaries from USA visits the office. Though the original plan is to visit Mumbai office and return to USA, but due to project demands they are also visiting Bengaluru Development Center before the return journey.

Ashwin wakes up Sivaangi early in the morning. She is unable to get up. She cries for sleep literally, "Ashwin-eyy... please naan thoonganum." So Ashwin leaves a voice note on WhatsApp to Sivaangi and Sarath (he is completely out still) and heads to office.

Sivaangi wakes up with the start. She gets tensed on finding out that Ashwin is not in the room. She vaguely remembers all that happened this morning when she pictures to understand what happened in the sleep. She unlocks her phone to call him. She listens to the voice note. She is like... "Oh... appa morning nadanthathu ellam kanavu illa nejam thaanae." Since Ashwin is not sure of the workload and timings due to the unplanned visit and also Sarath needs to be in at least in the afternoon, he requests Sivaangi to stay at Sarath's place if she wishes to stay.

Sivaangi responds to Ashwin's voice note: "Ashwin-eyy, nalla thoongiten... etho kanavu thaan enna nee elupana mathiri irunthichu... Sorry ma.. I will do one thing. I will go to my place as you are not sure of the timings la. Thaniya.. what I am going to do here. I will miss you, Kiruka."

Sivaangi gets ready to start home. She comes out of the room to find Sarath is also ready.

"Anna... Rajeev and Ranjini kelambiaacha?"

"Yes ma... they left before some time. Naaney.. unnaku call pannalam irunthen. Office drop pannanuma, I will bring the car then." Sarath asks in a confused tone. "Hangover mudiyala... officela enna panna poren theriyala."

"Anna... naan pack panniten. I will connect from home. Monday plans pathi namba pesalam. Ethavathu surprise pannanum, seriya.?"

"Kandipa ma... namba partner-a sandhosam padithidalam. Seriya." Sarath says with a lot of power in his voice and yet holding the head.

Sivaangi cab arrives the location. She gets into the cab after waving bye to Sarath. She also sends a voice note to Ashwin informing the same. Everything gets delivered but the last seen is at 8:30 in the morning.

***

As soon as Sivaangi reaches her location, she gets to her planner. She lists out the things to buy as gift for Ashwin's birthday.

1. Couple rings.

2. Blackcurrant cake... purple colour.

3. Nadamadum Birthday Cake Dress.

4. Purple shirt.

She loves to add a couple more to the list but due to the budget issue she drops the idea. She imagines the costume combo....

Sivaangi says to herself, I wish he calls me

Sivaangi says to herself, I wish he calls me. And the next minute she gets a voice call from Ashwin on WhatsApp.

"Oye Rowdy-don, enna miss pannaraya?"

"Naanae... unmaiya sollanum na... nerayava."

"Good... Just got a break. They are smoking and I just escaped to make a call."

"Paravala Ashwin-eyy... KD ayita."

"Okay... listen. They are planning for visiting PUB / dance bar tonight. So it is good you started from Sarath's place. Otherwise you'd have got bored all alone there. And tomorrow is an undeclared holiday. So let's plan something in the weekend."

"I may have to go office tomorrow. I will be alone." Sivaangi says making puppy face.

"Cha... I miss that face. Stay at home... spend time with your uncle ji. Saturday let's meet. Movie illana ethavathu plan pannalam seriya." Ashwin says almost in a rush as he notices they are done with the cigarette.

"Paruda... Let me see... I have some shopping plans too." Sivaangi keeps it simple.

"I will miss you... ippa veikaren. Bye." Ashwin disconnect and rushes back to them.

Sivaangi cannot stop blushing... she is like... "call panna nalla irukkum nenaicha udana call vanthathu romba happy thaan."

After taking a warm shower she starts her work... still in the back of her head... she misses Ashwin a lot.

***

Sree gets a video call from her sister Pavi.

"Pavi chellam..." Sree exclaims in happiness.

"Akka... enna romba happy-a iruka. Maama kitta pesitiya."

"Illama... I have not spoken with him. But I sense that I am going to be swept off the floor very soon."

"Kekka romba nalla irukku... as I told you... next time vara appa kandipa good news oda thaan varanum. Okay-va?"

"Sure da thangam... Appa enna pannararu."

"Appa ippa thaan veliyala iruntharu... let me check akka."

"Naan ketanu sollu ma... disturb pannathey... okay-va?" Sree prefers to reduce the conversations with her dad so that she do not have to lie about her marriage life.

Pavi and Sree starts to talk about life before Sree's marriage and this and that. Time goes unnoticed. Finally they have dinner together virtually before disconnecting the call.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.