50K Celebrations!

Hello Makkalae,

My happiness has no bounds today. What started as a one shot in my head got developed to almost a 50K worded story written in 50 parts having 50K READS and 5K+ VOTES. I cannot believe my eyes. Trust me.... When I started writing this story, it is just my escape from the mundane work - a stressbuster. What it has turned out today is something unbelievable... 50K Reads.... I know it is very common for the Wattpad community and #AshAangi Fanfiction community too, but to my little heart it is a big thing and I'm happy and excited to have clocked 50K READS... my first sweet milestone!

I'll take this opportunity to thank each and every reader of the story for making this happen. Special thanks to my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

I reached out to my fellow writers and readers to design cover for my 50K Celebrations. Though a good amount of people agreed to do and are working on it, the first one to come back is Thanks to you from the bottom of my heart. This cover means a lot to me.

 This cover means a lot to me

Note: As and when I receive more covers I shall be updating this section

I've been writing and talking all the while, now it is your turn to share your likes, dislikes, lovable moments, sweet moments, spicy moments and what not all that you'd like to share with me about the story. Please do without fail. Your Comments Is The SOLE Reason for my HAPPINESS!

Want to make me happier? Send me a voice / video note on what you feel, I shall post them on Instagram.

I can keep on saying thanks thanks thanks and mention at least 50 names and instances you made me happy... instead I'll keep it short.

Thank you all for making my day awesome! Keep providing the same support as you did all this time. Means so much to me!

PLEASE FILL THIS POST WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF COMMENTS.

Lots Of Love,
Mr. Twister
❄️❄️❄️💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🧨🧨🧨💖💖💖⚡⚡⚡✨✨✨🌞🌞🌞💓💓💓💗💗💗❣️❣️❣️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩💟💟💟💌💌💌