Binge-watch - Part 3

Hello Makkalae,

Though I had a terrible headache, feeling low, still I wrote this chapter for us. Thanks for all the love... tag one of your friends in the comment section please, so that they binge-read with you.

Ready-ah?

And, as usual, I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champoins-eyy (you know who...)! Nandrigal 🙏

Note: Chapter 3 of Kadavul Setting is now on Instagram. If you are on Instagram, kindly shower love.

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

After finishing the coffee, Ashwin places both the cup on the table and looks at Sivaangi. She calls, "Ashwin-eyy inga vaanga..."

Ashwin bends down and she puts her hands around his neck, drags him on top of her, and hugs him tight. "Kiruka... appadiya disturb panaama padu papom."

Ashwin smiles... "Vaipu illa... Wake up, Sivu-ma. Let's go and watch GOT!" He keeps kissing her neckline that tickles her entire body.

"Ashwin-eyy... please please please please... let me sleep." Sivaangi says eyes closed.

"I love this." Ashwin says. He softly bites her collarbone. She twists and turns her face to other side. He kisses the neckline and nibbles the earlobe.

"Iyo, Ashwin-eyy... Sathiyama mudiayala... Please stop ma." Sivaangi says opening her eyes. "If you let me sleep for fifteen minutes, I will do whatever you say."

"Wow! Great then!" Ashwin whispers in her ears. Sivaangi closes her eyes tight still holding Ashwin. Ashwin slowly frees the arms. He becomes her bedsheet.

***

Ashwin wakes up to the loud alarm. Apparently the ringtone... it's a call from Sarath.

Sarath says on the phone, "Partner... mani 11 aachu... athaan call pannen. 10-manika door knock pannalam nenaichen apparam antha idea-va drop panniten naan mattum breakfast sapten." Sarath pauses for his response. Ashwin keeps silent and so he continues to say, "Office la... I saw you preparing coffee up at 7..."

"Partner... coffee kudichitu apparama thoongitom. I will come out in a few minutes." Ashwin disconnects after says 'okay'. He looks the sleeping angel. He kisses her again whispering, "Oye.. Time is 11.... do you have plans of waking up?"

Sivaangi wakes up, finally. "Ashwin-eyy... unna katti pudichu thoongana... time porathey theriyala. Nalla thoongiten." She releases the hold, looks at him and says, "Ellam Kadavul Setting."

Sivaangi gets ready to spend another day with Ashwin. And so is Ashwin.

Sarath takes a seat in the dining table after greeting 'Good Afternoon'. Sivaangi smiles gently. Ashwin says, "Sorry partner... thaniya sapada vittutom. From tomorrow we will make sure to get up in time."

Sarath nods and smiles. He goes inside the room to resume work. After having breakfast Ashwin and Sivaangi continues to binge-watch GOT. The start with E4 - Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things and continues to watch E5 - The Wolf and the Lion and E6 - The Golden Crown.

By the time the episode ends Sarath joins them. "Intha mathiri oru kathai Tamila varanam... athula namba partner Ashwin hero-va nadikanum athaan en aasai."

Sivaangi says with a warm smile, "It will happen very soon."

The trio have the lunch discussing about GOT and PlayStation. Sarath resumes office work while Sivaangi and Ashwin continues to binge-watch GOT. They start with "You Win or You Die", continue with "The Pointy End", "Baelor" and end with "Fire and Blood". Almost four hours without any breaks. Time is almost seven by that time.

Sivaangi feels hungry and so she wants to order some bhaji. Sarath also vouch for her but Ashwin has a different plan. He prepares Bhaji in less than thirty minutes and serves them hot. The trio enjoys Bhaji discussing about GOT, especially about Ned, Rob and Danersys. They skip dinner as Bhaji itself is fulfilling. Since Sarath is tired working all days, he hits the bed early. Ashwin and Sivaangi goes inside the room expecting nothing.

After locking the door, Sivaangi pushes Ashwin on the wall, "Naanga Rowdy theriyumla."

"Rowdy-ji enna panna poreenga?" Ashwin asks looking into her eyes.

"Enna vena pannuven..." Sivaangi rocks her body on him. "Enna pakkareenga? Rowdy theriyumla. Appadiya nasakiduven? Pakkareengala?" She applies more pressure on him.

"Rowdy... pothum stop pannikalam." Ashwin warns her.

"Yen? Why should boys do it all the time? Even girls can push boys against the wall and kiss romantically. Remember the other day what you did in the trip?" Sivaangi speaks in a happier tone.

Ashwin nods. Sivaangi continues to speak, "It's my turn. Kiss pannata?"

Ashwin nods again. Sivaangi presses her lips on his lips while he holds her handles tight. They go more sensual this time, kissing harder and deeper. He lifts her up as if she is made of air. She wraps her legs around his waist, and he kisses her neckline, collarbone, and heart repeatedly. She sparkles as she turns rocks with every kiss on her heart. Ashwin floats her on the bed. He goes on top of her as she hugs and pushes her body upwards.

"Sathiyama mudiyala, Ashwin-eyy."

Breathing heavily he says, "Aama... but we must stop Rowdy. Illana enga poi mudiyum theriyala."

Sivaangi holds him tight whispering, "Athaan try pannren... hmmm.. ippadiya kiss pannitey iruntha avalavu thaan... This is why those who are getting married goes on honeymoon very quickly. Anways, let's chill our warm blood."

She switches on the AC and after a while she coughs... Ashwin gets up to grab some water. He pulls him back and says, "Kiruka... hug me tight but do not kiss me. That's the only way to calm down."

Ashwin hugs her tight and says, "If you go with the flow you will enjoy till the climax... stopping in the middle is what the most difficult thing to do. We must refrain from kissing each other. "

Sivaangi is like... Mmmm... She sings 'Ondra Iranda Aasaigal Ellam Sollavey Oru Naal Pothuma' for him.

To be continued
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.