All Yours 💜

Hello Makkalae,

I am really happy and excited to share that our #KadavulSetting has now 43K (please make it 50K soon) Reads! Magizhchi! Mikka Magizhchi! Do Participate in the 50K Book Cover Contest.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champoins-eyy (you know who...)! Nandrigal 🙏

Special mention to GayuDev6 , 29harshi , Poornisr for making the day a happy day with the non-stop notifications... Nandrigal 🙏

Note: One Of The Old Posts Repurposed To Post The New Update. Vote if Your have missed it last time.

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

Ashwin asks Sivaangi, "Enna Solla Pogirai?"

Sivaangi is like... "Ummm"... "Mmmm..." and asks, "Are you ready for the live-in relationship?"

"I do not like to give it a tag. Let's call it as 'Our Time... like All Yours 💜', Are you okay with it?" Ashwin says expressing a lot of emotions on his face.

Sivaangi, unable to control the laugh, bursts into laugh, "Let's do this. Let's do this, Ashwin-eyy!"

Ashwin gets excited, he hugs her tight and almost brushes her lips in the cafe. Sarath gets even more excited to have his partner and his to-be-partner at home. It is going to bright up things and he shouts, "Yay!" And that calls for a pizza party in the cafe and they enjoy the lunch!

After having the lunch, the trio gets back to work. While Ashwin gets lost in the web of meetings, Sivaangi completes her work in time. She informs Sarath that she'll go home, pick up her stuffs and will join them at his place. Sarath has no say as Ashwin's still busy in meetings and this sounds good to him.

Sivaangi leaves for home.

***

At around seven in the evening, his usual log off time, Ashwin calls Sarath to the meeting room.

"Partner... Meetings mudinchicha?"

"As usual thaan... Eppa kelambalam... We need to inform Sivu-ma la." Ashwin is visibly excited 😊!

Sarath, as usual, keeps his answer blunt, "Avanga eppavo poitangala partner. Nee busy naala enkita sollitu poitaanga."

"Partner... Chumma vilayadhadhey..." Ashwin ignores him.

"Seriously partner. Avanga poitaanga. She's gone home to pick up clothes and other things she will need for the week." Sarath adds more this time and still Ashwin's like 'poda'.

Ashwin checks his phone to look for messages from Sivaangi. She has informed all that Sarath said a while ago via text. Ashwin gets mad 😡 and yet he has no other choice. He keeps mum. He along with Sarath heads to Sarath's place. And since his head is not working he misses to reply to Sivaangi's message.

On the way Sarath grabs parcel for three as well as beers for him and juices for them.

Ashwin changes the bedspread, cleans the room and takes a warm shower to chill like ice ❄️. He also wears nightwear before walking into the living room. He looks for his phone, finds it in the charging station. He unplugs the charger, walks to the sofa, sit comfortably and unlocks the phone. He looks for messages from Sivaangi. There's none. He makes a call to Sivaangi 🤳 The call fails to connect. He assumes signal issues and so he tries again. It's same. He walks to balcony and makes a call again... "The Subscriber You Are Trying To Reach Is Not Currently Not Reachable. Please Try Again Later."

Ashwin looks for Sarath phone in the charging station and he makes a call to Sivaangi from Sarath's phone... "The Number You Are Trying To Reach Is Currently Switched Off."

Ashwin gets tensed. On noticing the change in Ashwin reaction, Sarath walks up to him and asks, "Enna Aachu Partner?"

Ashwin narrates it quickly mentioning the time.

Sarath is like... '9:30 PM and Sivaangi is yet to reach' He makes another futile attempt to reach her on phone. Sarath says, "Avanga cab la varangala la..."

And they both get super tensed as they do not have any other means to reach Sivaangi other than her mobile number.

Tears built up in Ashwin eyes, literally 😢😢😢

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad please.