One Soul

Hello Makkalae,

I am really happy and excited to share that our #KadavulSetting has now 48K (please make it 50K soon) Reads and 4.95K Votes! Trends at No.1 in #Trends #Celebrations #AllForLove Magizhchi! Mikka Magizhchi!

Vara vara Ashwin and Sivaangi oda Instagram Story namba story maari poitu iruku... like antha missing scenes ivanga Instagram Story... #EnnaSollaPoigirai

And, as usual, I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champoins-eyy (you know who...)! Nandrigal 🙏

Comments kammi agudhu... make sure you comment.. okay-va? Appadiya marakaama friends kitta illa college / school WhatsApp group la share pannunga papom. 

Last Call: Interested in designing the 50K Book Cover? Inbox please!

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

Sarath, Ashwin and Sivaangi heads back home after buying food, liquors, and juices. Rajeev and Ranjini shall join them later as they have important meetings to attend.

Sivaangi takes the lead.... she gets fresh-up in no time and change to fresh purple tee and pyjama. She looks cutest. Ashwin changes to purple tee and shorts. By the time they come out Sarath has arranged everything in the dining table. He takes help of Ashwin to rearrange the Couche so that people can use the dining table and Couche simultaneously instead of moving from one place to another. This is the result of last few days movement between the table and Couche. Sarath goes inside his bedroom to change.

"It's a NO-KISS night, okay?" Sivaangi demands acceptance from Ashwin.

Ashwin is like... "Huh... Why... I demand an explanation!"

"If we kiss then we will end up making love. Let's not give us an opportunity." Sivaangi speaks clearly but in a light tone.

"Sivu-ma... Kandipa. We need to break. Otherwise pappa confirm thaan. I do not want to take that risk right now." Ashwin says as Sarath walks out of the room.

Sarath makes a call to Rajeev. He learns that it is going to take an hour for them. They duo requests not to wait for them.

Sarath grabs a beer. Ashwin and Sivaangi goes with strawberry juice this time instead of the usual orange juices. Sarath gets high after completing int three sips which Ashwin requested not to do. Hence he goes out for a walk. It's just Ashwin and Sivaangi again.

"Eppadiyum April ayidum... ellam process mudinchu kelamba. As soon as I reach there, I shall initiate the process for you." Ashwin says after few minutes of silence.

"Ashwin-eyy... naan onnum sollata. enaku abroad-la interest-a illapa. I want to be here. I want to look for opportunities so that I can move out of IT. I want to become a singer... that's the ultimate goal." Sivaangi expresses her wish.

"I can understand, Sivu-ma. It's so true with me. I am fed up with IT. I'd be happy to get into acting... but till I get into that I'll stick on to IT. Going onsite is just for experiencing new things and of course, money. So go there... stay for a couple of years. Make some good money and return. That's the plan." Ashwin clears the air of confusion.

"Super, Ashwin-eyy. If it is just couple of years... should be okay. We will see to it." Sivaangi says tapping his shoulder. He likes the tap. As usual.

Sarath comes in along with Rajeev and Ranjini. They start the actual party. The music is on along with the dancing lights. All favourite songs queued up. Rajeev and Ranjini get their vodka shots and starts to dance. Sarath enjoys his second beer.

Ashwin and Sivaangi slowly grooves to the music, shakes the bodies from the Couche. Sivaangi is like.... Shall we dance...' Ashwin is like... 'no... no...'

After a couple of songs, yakkai thiri plays, both of them cannot resist any more. They get on their feet to dance much like Siddharth and Trisha.

"Ashwin-eyy" Sivaangi says in a loud tone to be heard despite the loud music. "Semaya dance pannareenga..."

Ashwin grabs her by waist and starts dancing more intimately.

"Kiruka... enna romantic-a maariteenga?"

"Illama ippa sathama pesa vendala."

"Oh appadi... neenga seiyalam."

"We will enjoy our time."

The more the dance to the tunes, the more the hold each other and they warm the blood igniting various emotions. Next to them Rajeev and Ranjini dances romantically and kisses passionately. A point to ignore.

"Naan mattum hero-ana en padathula neenga paduveengala?" Ashwin asks holding and dancing with her.

"Without any doubts.... pleasure is all mine." Sivaangi says moving synchronously with him.

"Namba en our music video panna kudathu?" Ashwin asks Sivaangi.

"YouTube la... kandipa pannalam. We will plan after your birthday celebrations." Sivaangi proposes a timeline.

Ashwin gets excited, he comes closer to kiss Sivaangi and then he says, "NO KISS NIGHT..."

Sivaangi seals his lips for a brief minute. "This is not a kiss. Ithu verum lip-to-lip touch avalavu thaan."

On the other end Rajeev and Ranjini is kissing deeply evoking a lot of emotions. Sarath is almost knocked out. He sleeps on the Couche literally.

Ashwin and Sivaangi continues to dance to the tunes till the legs ache.

***

At around two in the night, Ashwin switches of the music, he helps Rajeev and Ranjini get to the room as they are drunk completely. Sivaangi helps to get water for Sarath and also for Ashwin. The goes inside the bedroom and take their usual sides. This time there's a three-inch gap between them.

"Who gets hurt more? Boy or the girl? In Love?" Sivaangi speaks after settling down.

"Okay... It depends on the individuals." Ashwin keeps it simple.

"Let's talk about us. In case we make love before getting married, who's going to get affected more? What do you think?"

"We will not till we get married. In case we do then we will enjoy. No one is going to get affected... okay."

"Smart answer... and I am sure we will not... just in case I get pregnant before getting married, who do you think is more affected?" Sivaangi comes back to the same topic.

"Enaku puriyala... First... we will not make love till we get married. Even if we do, let's take proper precautions. If we do not do that, let's face it together." Ashwin is on the point and Sivaangi hugs him tight.

"Ashwin-eyy... this is why I like you a lot. It's always us and not the individual tags. I love you, Kiruka."

Ashwin tightens the grip. "We are one soul living in two bodies, Sivu-ma. Stay with me forever."

"And that one soul is 'AshAangi'" Sivaangi completes the sentences much like perfect couple do.

To be continued
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.