Ashwin-eyy

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 2 - Ashwin-eyy of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story!

†****************† 

"Partner... partner... time ippavey..." Sarath pauses at Ashwin's stare.

"Oh yes, we did not realize the clock. Let me...." Sivaangi pauses, checks her mobile phone and adds, "OMG! It's 7'oclock. I must leave now badly. Let's connect tomorrow, Ashwin-eyy." She curves her lips with a warm smile.

"Yes, let's catch up tomorrow. I have to complete some priority work before leaving office." Ashwin returns her warm smile and adds, "If I can ask you, may I know, where do you stay?"

"Of course, I stay at my close relative place. A bungalow." Sivaangi keeps it plain and simple. She makes sure not to reveal many details in the first meet itself. "And do you stay with Sarath?"

"Nope... I stay in a rented place." Ashwin also matches her wavelength.

"Have a good rest of the day, Ashwin-eyy!" Sivaangi leaves the place, making sure to collect all her belongings, which includes Ashwin's book, Letters To My Son.

The moment Sivaangi goes out of the cafe, Sarath shouts at his peak voice forgetting to breath also, "Partner... Enna oru peru... evalavu urimaiyoda per sollranga Ashwin-eyy! Athu mattum ma... enna orey romance topic pochu... athuvum partner nee ivalavu neram entha ponnoda pesanathey illayey... eppadi ippadi yellam..."

"Partner, neenga pesalam... innaiku unga katula mazhai thaan." Ashwin gives respect to him for the first time. "Partner... paiyano illa ponno... yaara irunthalum topic mukkiyam Bigilu... She stuck the right chord today... books. I can speak for hours if the topic is reading, cooking, and gaming. It doesn't matter who is on the other end. And yes, I am still an introvert."

"Partner... Neenga English la pesareenga theriyutha." Sarath teases Ashwin once again. This time he goes a bit overboard and added, "Etho Kaathu Adikithu, Ashwin-eyy. Romba feel panatha... you are married now."

"Mandaya... don't ever reveal this to anyone. Athu namakula mattum thaan irukanum. Anyway, I am least interested to discuss on this topic. Let's go and complete the pending work." Ashwin drags him to the desk to complete the pending tasks for the week.

Ashwin leaves for home around ten in the night after finishing the dinner with Sarath. The moment he steps inside the house he realises that there is another person in the home but then he has no heart to speak with her. After a small battle inside his heart he concludes that Sree is matured enough to take care of herself being a working woman even though it is a new city. He notices a sticky note pasted on the television... it reads "Need Wi-Fi Password". He is like... OMG! I do not want to give my phone number. So, he changes the password to "ForeverSinglePayan2019" before writing the same on the sticky note.

That night Ashwin wins the battle against sleep. He could not sleep even if he forcefully closed his eyes for long. For some reason 'Ashwin-eyy' keeps resonating inside his head.

***

Ashwin reaches office around eight in the morning. On the way he also made sure that his partner will also reach in time.

"Partner... enna achu kannukku... Nee booze panna maataa... appadina... unakum avangalukkum night orey kasa musa va..." Sarath never misses an opportunity to pull Ashwin's legs.

"Partner... athu onnum illa... inga va eh... intha cutter eduthu ippadi sangula oru slice panna ellam seriya poidum. Eppadi vasathi?" Ashwin keeps it simple. "Avanga irukangala?"

"Evanga? Mother Teresa va?"

"Avangada... Shivaani... Illa Sivaangi."

"Oh avangala..."

"Antha Ashwin-eyy konjam kathula ketukitta irunthicha... athaan konjam disturb ayidichu... Sleep." Ashwin tights his grip around Sarath's neck. "Apparam... innoru thadava naan maranthidu sonna topica marabadiyum nabagam paduthana... carrot slice pannara mathiri intha sangula athey slice panniduven. Seriya."

"Ashwin-eyy! Ashwin-eyy!" Ashwin hears a loud voice near the cafe door.

He releases the grip and casually stands next to Sarath. "Okay, adaki vaasi, seriya."

Ashwin greets Sivaangi with a warm smile.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad please.