Back to Bengaluru

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 26 – Back To Bengaluru of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Here's our Krishna Janmashtami Vlog | Flute BGM

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story!

†****************†

Ashwin parks the car for taking a break. He turns on the blinker even though he is off the road. He remains the same when it comes to road safety no matter what... He looks at the back seat of the car. Almost all of them are in deep sleep. He turns to have a check at Sivaangi. He is like... OMG! Enna ponnu pa ivanga. She is beautiful inside and outside. And then... she is glimmering even in the deepest possible sleep. He corrects the hair that falls on her face continuously without disturbing her and adjusts the AC window. He gets out of the car, remote locks the air, looks for vehicles on the road before crossing and walking into the tea shop.

He orders for one tea and while he waits, his gaze remains on the sleeping angel.

"Annaiya.. Tea Ready." A small boy speaks in local language.

Ashwin grabs the tea. He drinks it sip by sip without blinking his eye. Probably he is making up for the past 100 minutes drive.

In the background the small boy gets puzzled looking at Ashwin... the small boy is like.. what's he looking at for so long without even blinking his eyes.

Ashwin gets back to the car. He smiles looking at his cutie pie. He accelerates the car slowly so that no one inside notices the small jerk too. And he is successful doing so. He drives the car to the Bhaji shop for dropping the old lady. Music accompanies him and every time he hears a song that Sivaangi sang for him, he can only hear her and not the actual singer. (Author MV: Engalukum thaan antha sugamana prechanai irukku.)

His music taste has grown multi-fold in the past couple of weeks, which is evident in the drive, as he sings most of the songs without messing up the lyrics. And his mind voice is like yaaru training...

At around eleven in the morning the sun shines brightly pouring much love on all (disturbing them in the sleep) and so Ashwin parks the car, put the sunlight filters on, and while doing so he brushes past her lips a little accidentally and he recalls all those kissing moments they shared in the past one week. He blushes infinitely.

He accelerates the car slowly getting back on the road. Ashwin is like... How on earth that people are able to sleep so calm in the car? He never has had such opportunity as he takes control of the wheel 90% of the time when in the car.

Ashwin sees the opportunity to drive a bit faster than usual. So he drives past through the highways swiftly to reach the Bhaji Shop. He parks the car, wake-up the old lady and take her to the family. Her son is happy to see his mom after a long time. He hugs her tightly. Her daughter-in-law also smiles and her grand-son runs to her and jumps on her. Ashwin freezes the moments on his mobile phone. He is very happy for being the reason of their happiness.

Another tea and then he gets a big parcel of Bhaji's to eat before getting back to the car. He keeps the under the driver-seat and yet surprisingly no one wakes up. He says to himself, "Everybody is in deep sleep." It kind of makes him feel weird... but then one look at his sleeping angel... "Anything for you, Siva-ma."