Ah ah ah ah

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 24 – Ah ah ah ah of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story!

†****************†

"When you spend time with a pretty girl, even three hours will feel like three minutes... and if the girl has pretty heart then it will feel like three seconds... true right?" Ashwin asks after getting out of the pool. Sivaangi nods her head and echo him. They blush together like they are one soul living in two bodies. Ashwin look for Sarath and finds him almost kicked out and sitting on the chair. He checks if had food and up on so-called 'yes' he along with Sivaangi help him get back to the room for sleep. Rajeev and Ranjini already reached their room after having food. So they picked up food before heading to the room.

In the room they quickly change to dry clothes... to be specific they change to night wear. Sivaangi wore track pant and purple t-shirt, and Ashwin wore almost the same. They did not bother rushing to the restroom or take turns to change. It's all done in the bedroom without turning heads / staring at other. Ten minutes. Ten long minutes.

"Ashwin-eyy..."

"Sivaangi-ma..."

"Shall we have some food," Sivaangi asks after slowly taking step towards Ashwin. Ashwin turns to see Sivaangi stand at her back.

"From when you are here?" Ashwin feels a bit shy while he says those words.

"From when do you wish me to be here?" Sivaangi says, almost witty.

"When I started..." Ashwin gets into the conversation.

"Oh... I missed then. Why don't you get undressed and start again?" Sivaangi is on the flow and playful with her words.

"I wish you do the honours." Ashwin moves closer which make Sivaangi blush.

"Kiruka... nee eppadi enkula vanthen theiryala... aana nee en kooda irukara appa en life oru complete circle mathiri feel pannaren." Sivaangi expresses her heart.

Ashwin cannot see anything other than her eyes. He says, "Life-la ippadi oru ponnu varuvanu naan ethir pakkala. Enna ippadi maathuvaanga kandipa kanavula kooda ethir paakala."

"Ennaga ethir paaakathai ethir paarunga Bigg Boss maari sollareenga?" Sivaangi is as usual witty with her response.

"Oye..."

"We are happysouls." Sivaangi says looking at Ashwin's sensitive lips. Ashwin reads herlike a book. He kisses her on lips... not a long tight press on lips, it ismore of tasting session... parting her lips only to feel the pressing like anartist's brush against her canvas, intense and smooth. He puts his hand on theback of her head, he strokes her hair gently and continues to kisspassionately. Adrenaline rush. So much of it that they nearly forget tobreathe. She slips her hand inside his t-shirt and that's exactly when hisphone rings loudly. He has to break. No other choice... that's something theyhate more than the exam bell.

 that's something theyhate more than the exam bell