Bliss

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 16 – Bliss of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

) Nandrigal 🙏

How's the New DP?

I have a request to all my sincere readers: recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family. WhatsApp status kooda nalla reach kadaikum... so markaam status podunga ennoda story pathi. #AshAangi #PurpleTheCommentSection

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

In the evening Sivaangi and Ashwin takes a walk in the forest while the rest goes to sleep, completely drunk.

"Ashwin-eyy... Intha area safe thaanae?"

"This belongs to the property. So safe-nu sollalam." Ashwin says walking close to her.

"Enathu sollalama? Enaku konjam bayama irukku Ashwin-eyy. Namba vena return poiyidalaama?" Sivaangi says in a scared tone.

Ashwin holds her hand, "Don't worry. I am there to protect you."

Sivaangi smiles and they take a walk inside the forest area where there are mountains, small waterfalls due to the rain last week and the entire area is painted green. Ashwin gets mesmerized by the nature. Sivaangi admires him without his knowledge. The two, forgetting the worldly things, lives in their own world where the only thing that exist is love.

Ashwin requests Sivaangi to sing a song. And she sings looking at the scenic view:

"Saindhu saindhu nee paarkum pothu adada hey.ehh.

Serndhu serndhu nizhal pogum pothu adada hey ehh.

Vizhiyodu..vizhi pesa... viralodu..viral pesa...

Adada veru enna pesa..."

Ashwin feels loved. He is speechless... stands mesmerized gazing at her.

Sivaangi smiles and asks, "How's it, Ashwin-eyy?"

Ashwin leans forward to kiss her blushing cheeks. Sivaangi turns in split-second to ask, "Ethavathu sollu, Ash..."

Lip lock... Sivaangi closes her eyes, remains lip-locked for a brief time before breaking for breath.

"Sorry, cheek-la kiss pannalam nen..." Ashwin says.

Sivaangi seals his lip. This time, they engage in a proper kiss, much like a couple in love.