Wish

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 7 – Wish of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's get into the story! Rather a small but a beautiful chapter.

†****************†

Sree made up her mind to connect with the families once in a week. So she makes a video call to her sister Pavi knowing she is going to hurt her egos.

The moment the call is connected. "Enna akka eppadi iruka?" Pavi speaks the moment the call connects.

"Nalla irukan ma. Nee eppadi iruka. Appa eppadi irukaru?" Sree speaks in an excited tone to escape from Pavi.

"Akka... athu enna kaluthula? Ennaka ellam nalla nadanthucha?" Pavi speaks even before Sree can complete her statement.

"Oye vaalu. Entha status-um maarla. I am still a virgin." Sree keeps it simple.

"Akka maranthey poiten... Maama en photo pathara? Enna sonnaru?" Pavi did not shut her mouth.

"You look great-nu sonnaru." Sree fumes inside without letting it outside.

"Appa... okay thaan... I have a fair chance." Pavi adds more fuel to the fire.

"Okay ma... Naan divorce panniduven. Nee kalyana panniko seriya. Ippa Appa enga sollu?" Sree says to avoid adding more hurt to her ego.

Sree speaks with this dad for a few minutes before hanging up. Afterwards Sree also speaks to Subramanian uncle and makes sure he is also happy. It doesn't mean she is unhappy. She is happy too... let alone the sister playful teasing.

***

While Sivaangicasually browsing her phone gallery, she notices a recent photograph of her.She quickly sends the photo on WhatsApp with a witty caption -"Ashwin-eyy... Loads of luck to you. I pray to God that you complete thework in time so that we can spend more time like it happened today.

 I pray to God that you complete thework in time so that we can spend more time like it happened today

Note: Let The Lady Luck Be With You 😜"

"Deivamae... en intha setting ellam. Ellam nalla thaanae pogudhu. Do you think I am not spending time with you?"

"Illa Ashwin-eyy... innaiku maari ennaikum ne enkooda time spend pannanum. Athaan en aasai." Sivaangi texts while changing to night wear. The cute girl inside her jumps in happiness when Ashwin is around.

"Kandipa... Sivaangi-ma. That's my wish too.. to spend more time with you. To understand you better.. and to be your well-wisher." Ashwin-eyy thinks of something else but he sends the message without adding those lines.

"To be the MANN... Oh... Ashwin-eyy I am super-excited." Sivaangi send the text and follows with a confession. "Okay, I admit. I am crush-ing on you... I mean on your damn-hot photograph."

"Ahaan... Ahaan... Okay okay ennamo ayidichu Sivu-ma ku. Calm down. Enna pannanum." Ashwin tries to bring her back to normal mode.

"Spend time with me, Ashwin-eyy. Let's get to know about each other like no one have ever known. What else I am going to wish?"

"Your wish is granted!"

Sivaangi sends a voice message. It's a song sung by her... "Ondra Renda Aasaigal Ellam Sollavey Oru Naal Pothuma."

Ashwin closes his eyes and gets mesmerised by her voice. "Pa. Unga voice la thaen olugudhu. It's like tasing honey. I am privileged to hear this song in your voice."

"❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️" Sivaangi speaks the language that could be understood only by people in love.

Ashwin sends, "❤️❤️❤️"

And this goes on like oh... oh... till sleep conquers them. They are two souls connected by an invisible string that brings them closer every day.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!e.

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!e

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad please.