The Jolly Trip - Part 3

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 14 – The Jolly Trip – Part 3 of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************† 

"Okay... sapadra mathiri iruntha pothum." Sivaangi teases him.

"Kandipa irukkum... plus it's been a long time. I miss cooking. I will do it specially for you." Ashwin says as he drives past the 250 Kilometres mark he had in the map. He speaks showing the roads, "Another 40 Kilometres... Probably, an hour from now."

"Great. So we have more time to talk. And no one is awake." Sivaangi says and Ashwin rolls his eyes.

"Ennamo solla vareenga aana solla matareenga. Kelunga. Mundijavaraikum honest-a bathil sollaren." Ashwin opens the floor for questions on any topics.

"Illa... It's like. Have you been to trips with your teams?"

"Neraya thadava..."

"Okay.. with girls?"

"Like Ranjini? We had a bigger team at the start. So we used to have fun."

"Team outing illa.. intha mathiri oru surprise outing?" Sivaangi is on point, this time. At least that's how she thinks.

"Surprise-a illa... long trips - yes. With Rajeev and Ranjini - Yes."

"Iyo Ashwin-eyy... Naan eppadi kekarathu... Enaku theriyala. Ungaliku puriyalaya illana seriya kekka matrena?" Sivaangi is unable to find a way to express her inner feelings and yet she gives another try. "Have you been to long trips with female friends? Close ones to you?"

"Haan..."

"Ennadhu?"

"See.. even now I am on a trip with female friends. Close ones - neenga irukeenga la?"

"Okay... enna mathiri vera yaravathu ponnu kuda poi irukeengala?" Sivaangi uses her reference after Ashwin says it loud.

"Oh..."

"Oh..."

"Okay okay... let's stop our 'oh..oh..' rain. Neenga yaravathu Kiss panni irukeengala?" Sivaangi touches the most romantic topics.

"Neraya Pera.... Partner-a... Partner-oda kozhanthaya. Antha maari neraya peru."

"Neenga thaan Valarantha Kozhantha. Kandipa." Sivaangi mimics his tone and adds, "Have you ever kissed a girl? A girl in adolescence, particularly on lips?"

"Pa... Evalavu specific-ana question. En story iruka mathiri irukku." Ashwin says, looks at her and adds, "I am yet to have such encounters in my life." He smiles, a mix of smile and blush and adds, "Who knows it may happen soon?"

Sivaangi says, "Let your wish come true. Don't ask me the same question please and embarrass me."

"But you answered already..."

"Iyo... Okay, I am innocent." Sivaangi makes a puppy face. Ashwin admires but he also makes sure that his concentration is on the road.

"Do you know why I brought up this topic? Enna intha mathiri oru pair-a pakkathula vachukittu nalla pasangala irukarathu kastam. They are kissing at will. I do not know what else they do."