Interlocked

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 9 – Interlocked of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

In the evening Sivaangi joins Ashwin. She takes the pillion seat on Ashwin's bike. Rajeev and Ranjini, as usual, they are on the own. Sarath rides his bike. On the way to Sarath's home, they grab some juices, beers, vodkas, chips, and food. As soon as they step inside the house, the quickly arrange the living room like a party hall, unwrapping the drinks and setting the mood backed up by great music.

Sivaangi sits in the sofa next to Ashwin. Sarath occupies the single sofa placed next to the couple sofa. Rajeev and Rajini uses the couple sofa. The music in on, some peppy numbers are played as the night take over the mood.

After the first round Rajeev says, "This is amazing setup, man. I did not know that you had such a big space. We must party more."

Ranjini seals Rajeev lips for a brief minute and then says, "We must party hard! We rock!"

Sarath pours the next round of vodka for Rajeev and Ranjini while his glass of juice remains untouched. Ashwin signals him to go with his favourite beer, so he grabs a new cup and fills it with beer.

While Ashwin drinking the Orange juice, Sivaangi speaks after emptying the glass of orange juice, "They are on fire mode."

"Avanga eppavuma appadi thaan." Ashwin responds, changes the song. This time he plays "Thanitotti", and the mood gets uplifted.

Round after round, the three of them gets high in energy, while Ashwin and Sivaangi gets in a to one-to-one chat.

"Neenga eppadi.. eppavumey Saraku adika mateengala?" Sivaangi poses the challenge.

"Illanga..." Ashwin says and Sivaangi interrupts, "Teetotaller eh?"

"Appadiyum sollalam. Simple la sollanumna... entha bothailayum interest illanga. Avalavu thaanga." Ashwin keeps it simple.

Sivaangi applauds him. "Intha Crush illana Love story ethavathu iruka?"

"Athellam ethuvum illanga. Basically naan yaarukittayum free-ya palaghala. Partner mattum thaan appathila irunthu enooda friend." Ashwin says looking into her child-like eyes. Loses him inside her eyes for a brief time and adds, "Ungolda love story pathi sollunga?"

"Orey oru crush story mattum irukku. Naan 11th padikkum pothu enna oru payan vachu kalaipaanga. Crush thaan... Paakka nalla irupaan. Avanukkum enna romba pudikum. Oru naal avan vanthu enkitta unaku yaaru crush nu kettan... Athikku naan sonen. Unnai Yaara vachu kalaikaranga? Unnai vachu. Appa neethaan en crush-u sonnen."

"En appa athai develop pannala?" Ashwin asks out of curiosity.

"Namakkum Love-kum Romba thooram athaan." Sivaangi laughs out loud.

"Oh..." Ashwin says...

"Oh..." Sivaangi could not control her laugh after the 'oh'.

"Neenga WhatsApp thavira vera entha social media irukeenga?" Sivaangi unlocks her phone.