Miss You, Kiruka!

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 28 – Miss You, Kiruka of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Since some of you asked for my pic, here you go... shall get a better one from the reception tomorrow!

 shall get a better one from the reception tomorrow!

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

"The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable to take video calls." Sivaangi says after accepting the incoming video call. She looks at Ashwin and adds, "The call shall be disconnected in 15 seconds."

"I demand an explanation on why the call is gonna get disconnected." Ashwin speaks in the same tone as Sivaangi.

"If you are busy to me on Saturday, then I am busy to you for now. I have one thousand reasons like... body cramps, craving, sleepy, office calls, personal reasons as well." Sivaangi makes faces on camera.

"Oh... Now I understand the reason and I know how to make you calm." Ashwin says like a small boy and he adds, "I manage to talk with my relatives in hometown. They need me only on Sunday. So... so... so... I am available on Saturday... say till 4 PM IST." Ashwin says with a lot of excitement on his face.

"Ashwin-eyy... guess what. I can sense the excitement on your voice and is evident on your face. And so, am I. But I am going out with my uncle on Saturday. A movie date with him. So... so... so... we have to wait till Monday to meet." Sivaangi says with a puppy face and adds, "Come soon on Monday. Your Sivaangi shall be waiting for you."

"Will uncle be okay to have me join your date?" Ashwin wishes not to give-up.

"If he asks who you are... what shall I say? My To-Be Life Partner?" Sivaangi asks with a lot of excitement.

Ashwin is unable to react... he is like how I can say that I am married already.

"Relax... Ashwin-eyy. We need this break to understand about us. Let's meet on Monday. Enjoy your time in hometown. Say 'Hi' to my father-in-law!" Sivaangi speaks in full josh.

Ashwin understands the depth of the conversation and so he redirects to another sensitive topic. "Sivaangi-ma, how's your body pain now?"

"As usual. The First and Second Day used to be more painful." Sivaangi says with animated face that explains the pain she is going through.

"Take rest ma." Ashwin says as he settles on the bed placing the phone on the stand placed next to the large pillow. Sivaangi also does the same and she sings: "Putham puthu veli putham puthu nodi thikkiyathu mozhi thithikuthu vali.... Ah ah ah ah."